Teacher's Pet

A normal Tuesday, what could possibly go wrong? It'll be fine. Biggest lie ever.

Masahiro has had a small problem with some other students lately and he doesn't have the guts to tell Kou about it. Final exams were coming up and he doesn't want to stress the teacher out more than he already is, knowing that he has been staying up super late to deal with student papers. The hallways were crowded and from behind him Masahiro could hear people saying what they did every day. "Isn't that the teacher's sidekick or something" or "Fucking teacher's pet" to be honest the first time it happened it caught him off guard but now its just the daily for him. Like it or not.

But today, something just wasn't right, it hurt more than usual and the blond started to panic. His breathing was quick and he felt like he was dying. "Masahiro!" The voice of his long term friend filled his mind as he managed to find a space in between the snack machines. Kensuke saw what had happening and rushed to retrieve his brother. "Kousuke!" The young teen yelled as he ran into his brother's classroom, unfortunately there was a class there and all looked at him. "Ken? What's the matter?" The teacher asked his younger brother. "A student is having a panic attack by the vending machines" he didn't need to say anything else for Kousuke to catch on.

After telling his class to stay he rushed down to the vending machines to see a crowd of students surrounding the area. "Everyone get it class!" He howled at the crowd of students who little by little left the scene. Masahiro heard the teacher's voice and started to calm down ever so slightly, and a tall figure knelt down in front of him. "Hey, it's me. It's going to be ok, I'm right here" Kousuke said placing his hand on the younger boy's knee. It didn't take all that long for the blond to calm down. He used the sleeve of his sweater to wipe the tears off of his face before thanking the other. "Thanks Kou"

"Of course, now you wanna tell me what's going on?" He said and he sat next to his lover.

"Not really"

"That's fine, maybe later"

"Yeah"

"You must be drained, why don't you head home for the day"

"I don't know"

"How about to stop by my place? I'm sure my mom would love to have you, and she could always use the extra help" the older man stated, holding out the key to his family home. Masahiro relentlessly agreed and made his way to the Ooshiba household. Once he arrived the house was empty, so naturally he decided to clean it up a bit and start to plan out dinner.

After cleaning the house and feeding the pet Masahiro took a seat at the kitchen table and flipped through recipes for an idea of what he could make for dinner. He settled with a meat soup, based how much the others enjoyed meat it'd be gone as soon as their bowl hit the table. The young boy took the meat you to let it get to room temperature and decided that it was time to clean Kousuke's room, which he had missed previously. The room had clothes tossed on the floor, papers were spread out on the desk, and the bed sheets were a mess. First, he picked up the clothes from the floor and placed them in a laundry basket that would be dealt with later. Next, he stripped the bed also putting the sheet in the hamper before placing fresh ones on. Lastly, he stacked the papers into a neat pile. Exhaustion fell over him as he laid down on the bed drifting in and out of sleep until he finally gave in and let his body sink into slumber.