Untitled Part 8

Chapter 8 – Lantern

This is the first time Su Qing heard her name from Gu Zifu's mouth.

It was obviously a mild tone, but when it fell into this man's mouth, as if the vertical ice under the eaves of winter, giving people unstoppable shiver. Su Qing looked up only took a quick glance and hurriedly lowered her head. She bite her lip and said: "Seventh, Seventh Lord, you are a great man with a generous heart, please spare me this time."

"Spare?" His lips twitched. He got up and walked over, his slender figure was against the oil lamp, from Su Qing's view looked like a large shadow.

An unexplained fear came to her mind, Su Qing subconsciously wanted to turn around and run away, but her wrist was caught tightly. She was caught off guard, with a flash of figure, her body fell forward on Gu Zifu's chest.

Ouch, it hurts.

Being so close, Su Qing could almost hear his heartbeat.

She looked up carefully, watching Gu Zifu's expression and softly said: "Seventh Lord, can you let me go first, it hurts."

Gu Zifu lowered his head looking at her. His slender fingers were bent up, with the slow movements hooked on Su Qing's delicate face: "Um, it feels better than a lantern."

It would fine if he didn't say it, once his words dropped, Su Qing's body shook and her face turned deathly pale. But the next second, she struggled abruptly.

".......Seventh.....Seventh Lord!" He, he's going to make me touch the lantern on the table!!

"I am doing anything to you, what are you running for?" Gu Zifu smiled, clenched her wrist in one hand, and another hand placed on her slender waist, and forcefully dragging the person into his arm: "Just touch it, I will let you go after you touch it."

"No, don't!"

No matter how hard Su Qing struggles, he can't resist the strength of a man. She was afraid to look at the lantern, which was getting closer and closer to her. The little face was ghastly pale, the tears fluttered down, making her entire face wet.

Soft, slippery, and even a little....

She closed her eyes helplessly and her fingertips trembled uncontrollably, 'Ss!' something seemed to have been torn down along her movements.

Is this..... Paper?

Su Qing's eyelashes trembled and she stared at the table dumbfounded. She carefully reached out her hand and twisted the object at her fingertips.

It's really just paper. Then.....

Immediately, she heard guzifu's unconstrained laughter.

Su Qing pushed him away in anger, with a far distance and turned her back on him. She then raised her sleeves to wipe her tears.

This man is making fun of her again.

After Gu Zifu laughed enough, his fox's eyes were slightly narrowed, and the corner of his eyes seemed to be stained with water, which was seductive beyond words.

He walked over, lowered his head and asked with a smile: "Is it too scary, huh?"

Although it sounded deeply concerned, the playful remarks in his eyes did not diminished.

A wisp of black hair hangs down, and tickles Su Qing's face. She turned away, did not want to look at him.

Gu Zifu's mouth overflows with a smile. He walked over and stood in front Su Qing, swept his fingertips across her face that dripping with tears, and put it in his mouth: "Uh, salty."