Untitled Part 56

Chapter 56 – New Home

Su Qing covered her ears, and turned her face away, did not want to listen to his nonsense.

"What to be shy about?" Gu Zifu smiled, holding her wrist, and gently pulled her wrist pressing it against his knee, not allowing her to move at all.

Su Qing knew that the Seventh Lord was in a playful mood again, but now she was still immersed in the inexplicable sadness of leaving the Imperial Capital, how could she be in the mood to play with him. She looked up at him with gentle eyes and softly said: "Seventh Lord, I'm sleepy, shall we sleep first?"

Gu Zifu chuckled, opened the curtain, and looked out. His gaze then fell on Su Qing, reached out his hand to hold her chin, staring at her face carefully for a while, then his slender fingers gently caressed her eyes.

Indeed having dark spots.

Not pretty.

Then he got up, opened the box in the corner, pulled out a small blanket with thin fluff from the inside, and covered it on Su Qing. Soon he found a comfortable position and leaned lazily against the carriage wall, closed his eyes, and rested.

"Sleep." He said.

Su Qing blinked.

The weather is hot during the day and not very cold at night. Once in a while, a cool wind blows in through the curtain. It felt very comfortable when brushing on the face. She was very surprised to find out Gu Zifu actually thought of putting a small blanket in the carriage. The more she thought about it, the more she felt it was unlikely. The Seventh Lord would not have this careful thought. It was probably Shuangqiao or Chuntao who put it there.

Hm, it should be the case.

Even though she thought like this, she still had the urge to ask him.

Will the Seventh Lord answer her?

Perhaps he felt Su Qing's gaze at him, Gu Zifu opened his eyes and looked at her lazily, "Have something to say?"

"I...." Su Qing wanted to ask him but she hesitated. Looking at his eyes and suddenly felt what is meaning if she asked. After thinking about it, she asked casually, "Seventh Lord, you haven't told me where we are going yet?"

He slowly closed his eyes again and said, "Yunzhuo City."

Yunzhuo City? Where is that?

Su Qing doesn't know how to read this era's characters and doesn't know about the geography of this kingdom. She can't ask others too blatantly. Most of the knowledge she got was from hearing from others and secretly took notes in her mind.

She knows the Imperial Capital and Yuqing is the closest town to the capital. Does it mean Yunzhou city farther away?

Then what year and month will they arrive at the destination?

"Why are you asking so much? I won't sell you." He sneered.

Su Qing glared at him with her cheeks bulging.

After a long while, he lifted his eyes, looked at Su Qing with teasing eyes, and said with a smile, "Even if I sell you, I won't get more than two or three broken silver."

"........" Su Qing was angry, and hit his chest with her elbow.

Immediately close her eyes, trying to suppress the irritability in her heart. She pulled the small blanket up, covering half of her face, only showing her clean forehead outside and sleep.

Su Qing didn't realize that she was throwing her temper at the Seventh Lord just now. If it was in the past, or when she just went to Gu Courtyard, she would not dare to do it even if giving her thousands of guts.