Untitled Part 41

Chapter 41 – Sachet

By the time they returned to Gu Courtyard, the sky was already dark.

After dinner, Su Qing sat on the bed, her long black hair scattered all the way to her waist, sitting there in daze.

It was hard for her to imagine that Gu Zifu accompanied her strolling at the market the whole afternoon. Most importantly, he didn't show any sign of dissatisfaction at all.

No wonder Su Qing would be so surprised, but after all, it was the Seventh Lord who accompanied her all day. It's hard not to guess something out of nothing.

She blinked and decided not to think more about it. She took off her shoes and went to bed. She opened the quilt and stuffed herself in. Even though it was summer, she was still afraid of catching a cold. She would have to drink bitter medicine if she gets sick.

When Gu Zifu walked in with his inner garment, she saw the little girl roll herself into a silkworm inside the quilt. Her eyes closed, yet her eyelashes trembled slightly, the candle light reflected on her delicate rosy cheeks. Staring at her face somewhat reminded Gu Zifu of the story book he read today about a demoness seduced the scholars. The scholar failed to resist the temptation and fell for her trap.

This story can't blame the demoness, it was the scholar's fault who did not have a strong will, so he was easily taken advantage of by the demoness.

Su Qing's eyes still kept closed even though she heard his movements, she did not move at all.

Previous experience told her that it is better not to talk to this person before going to bed, for the sake of a peaceful night.

Even though she wanted to, someone didn't want to.

Gu Zifu walked to the bed and was about to lift his leg to go to bed, he suddenly smelled a faint sweet fruit scent at the tip of his nose. He lowered his head and stared at Su Qing. After glancing around her body and leaned over and sniffed between the little girl's neck.

"Smell so good." He said.

The warm breath blew next to her ear, making Su Qing stiff.

She opened her eyes, stuttering, "Seventh Lord, what did you say....."

Before she could finish her sentence, Gu Zifu stood up and his gaze fell on the little girl's undulating chest. He narrowed his eyes , then bent over again, as his hand opened her front shirt.

Su Qing's eyes wide opened in shock looking at him.

"......." Very scary.

He pulled out the sachet from inside her shirt. He sniffed and swayed it in the air. Asking her, "What's this?"

It's the sweet fragrance he smelled just now.

Hearing this, Su Qing's heart race was reduce by half, carefully pulled back her body slightly, and leaned against the bedside as she curled her body into a ball, softly said, "It is sachet that I learned from Big sister in law, and loaded with sun-dried scented tea."

"Sun-dried scented tea can be used like this?" Gu Zifu turned around the sachet a few times looking at the simple pattern embroidered on the sachet. The needlework is also the most basic, just a glance he could tell that it was done by a dummy.

While Gu Zifu was looking at the sachet full of interest, he suddenly saw Su Qing was going to snatch it back, he quickly retreated, leaving the little girl caught in the empty air.

"The thing in my hand is mine. There is no reason to take back."

Su Qing gave him a death stare. Looking sullen, and reached out her hand to snatch it again, "Give it back to me!"