Untitled Part 76

Chapter 76 – Extra 7

As the evening approached, the ray of sunset shone radiantly.

Su Qing sat by the window, raised her hand to cover the sun glare, not knowing what she was thinking.

In recent days, she heard young women's voices outside the estate.

At first, Su Qing didn't pay much attention to it, she thought it was probably little girls who were curious, and wanted to see who the tenant that just moved in was. It was not until yesterday when she was going to take a walk outside with Gu Zifu and Re Re, she saw Re Re's clothes were not warm enough, so she returned to the room to get a cloak for her and let them wait at the gate first. When she got out of the house, she happened to see a few young girls were looking at the Seventh Lord, their faces crimson from shyness, twisting their handkerchiefs a few times.

The young girls glanced secretly at him, and quickly retracted their gazes, and stared at the ground. Their reactions were clearly the appearance of seeing the sweetheart.

Su Qing was gloomy.

She knew Gu Zifu is good-looking, even herself as a woman secretly jealous of his face. She doesn't understand, is there a need for man to have such a beautiful face, it's not fair at all.

There was a sound of footsteps coming from outside, she didn't need to look, she already knew who it was.

Su Qing was a little frustrated, she turned her face away, ignoring him.

Gu Zifu put a small dish of peanuts on the table, she picked a small piece and delivered it to Su Qing's mouth, but Su Qing turned her head to avoid him.

He was taken aback and leaned over to ask: "What's wrong?"

"Nothing." Su Qing pushed him away, muttering.

In Gu Zifu's impression, Su Qing rarely got upset or threw a temper for no reason, but she had ignored him twice today, which made him a little surprised. He dragged the chair from the side, sat across from Su Qing, and stared at her for a long while. A moment later, the corner of his mouth curled up revealing his cunning smile and asked her: "Su Qing is mad at me because I didn't satisfy you last night?"

Su Qing was even more upset when she heard this, gritting her teeth: "Seventh Lord, your mouth is really unpleasant to hear!"

Well, Qing Qing didn't blush this time. Could it be considered an improvement?

Gu Zifu smiled happily, and took her hands to hold his face: "If you don't like it, you can rip it off."

"........."

Su Qing glanced outside, then turned her gaze to look at Gu Zifu's face. There was an implication in her heart, biting her lower lip and said: "Seventh Lord, have you noticed there are young girls outside the house?"

"Um, I have."

Su Qing's heart tightened: "Seventh Lord, do you remember the colors of the clothes they are wearing today?" Gu Zifu thought for a moment and answered ambiguously: "Pink, white....blue? There seemed to be one more color, but I don't remember......"

"......." Su Qing glared at him, retracted her hand from his palm, and turned her face away, said in a weird tone: "Oh, they must look good then?"

There was no response.

Su Qing became anxious instantly, and a sense of crisis surged in her heart.

It's very common for a man to have three wives and four concubines in this era. Gu Zifu's personality is unpredictable, what if he suddenly has a change of mind and gets tired of her, and wants to find another beautiful girl? More importantly, not many people in Yunzhou City knew who the Seventh Lord was. What if....what if.....