Untitled Part 61

Chapter 61 – Sleep on the floor

Pain, pain all over the body.

Next day at noon, Su Qing sat on the bed, and her long hair scattered, covering the shameful teeth marks on her shoulders. With a red face like cooked shrimp, biting her lip, while her eyes staring angrily at the man sitting on the chair opposite.

Gu Zifu's long legs bent up, and the whole person leaned on the chair lazily. His front shirt was opened, holding a small bronze mirror, slightly tilting his head looking at the bloody scratches on his neck. The marks were very obvious, with a touch of the fingertip, the pain spread all over. Yet, Gu Zifu seemed to be very pleased with it.

He put down the bronze mirror, as the corner of his mouth raised up as he looked at Su Qing with teasing eyes. He pointed at the marks on his neck and said: "Qing Qing, it hurts."

".......Shut up."

Su Qing's face almost squeezed out blood, she grabbed the stuffed tiger beside the bed and threw it at him.

Gu Zifu coughed the tiger and put it on his legs.

Liar.

The Seventh Lord is a big liar.

Su Qing ignored him and turned her body sideways, but the soreness of her waist caused her to yelp. Her small face clenched tightly as she tried to move very slowly.

When Gu Zifu heard her movements, he walked over, gently held the person around her waist and carefully put her on his lap.

After experiencing her first night, this body became very sensitive and could not withstand such strong movements. Her body fell softly in his arms, and a few drops of tears fell on the back of Gu Zifu's hand.

Gu Zifu stunned. He bowed his head and kissed the tears on the little girl's face and his fingers kneading her slender waist with extremely light force. A rare look of remorse appeared in his eyes.

"Does it really hurt so much?"

Su Qing didn't look at him. She lied in his arms and ignored him.

She didn't want to answer him not because it really hurts but also her mind right now is in complete chaos. Last night they two really became a real husband and wife, at this moment she really didn't know how to face Gu Zifu.

Wuwuwu, why did she send herself out so muddleheaded?!!

Fortunately, men are all lower-body creatures, and the Seventh Lord is no exception. At this time, his head is full of thoughts throwing himself on Su Qing. The seriousness of his expression even the students who stay up late and study hard everyday can't match it. Not until he felt Su Qing's shaking body, he then pulled the quilt and wrapped the little girl tightly. When he saw the shallow tooth mark on her, there was a flash of surprise in his eyes but he recovered his expression in an instant.

He rolled between his throat and hummed: "Who made you disobey last night not let me stick in obediently."

Su Qing raised her eyes, bit her lower lip tightly, and reached out her hand to pinch his waist fiercely, "You still say it!"

She was so ashamed but this man was still saying such filthy words. It was ....simply....

She was so angry that she couldn't even speak smoothly.

Gu Zifu narrowed his eyes slowly, and his expression became cold. Su Qing's heart thumps, how could she forget that this man was the Seventh Lord. There was a sudden pain in the lips feeling like last night's bite. A sense of clarity surged up.