Untitled Part 39

Chapter 39 – Make a Scene

Su Qing was chewing food in her mouth with bulging cheeks when she heard this. She couldn't help raising her eyes looked at him with curiosity, but happened to see Gu Zifu staring at her with a smile. She hurriedly lowered her head and secretly cursed "Psycho".

"Hey, you guys can't go in...." It was Si Ting's voice.

There was full of noise outside the Gu courtyard, with scolding's sound of a woman. Soon after a large group of people entered the courtyard.

Su Qing just finished swallowing the porridge in her mouth, and saw the Old Madam enter the room angrily. Perhaps she came here in a hurry, her hair didn't have any head accessory. Without saying a word, she immediately smashed the tea set on the table to the ground.

What is....just happening?

The Old Madam is already this old and still likes to throw a tantrum like a child.

The Old Madam was almost short out of breath from overeating just now, Luo momo quickly supported the Old Madam and let her breathe out slowly.

"You're a bastard! How did my son provoke you? What did he do wrong that made him so ruthless to him?!! He has just woken up from a coma, not fully recovered yet, but you...ruthlessly broke his legs! Gu Zifu, you are a white-eyedwolf, a beast with no conscience! If I knew this, at that time, I shouldn't...."

"Shouldn't'? Shouldn't what? You regretted that at that time you should be more cruel, or sent more assassination to kill me? Perhaps... the results would be different now?"

Gu Zifu was sitting there with his hand supporting his chin, and his tone was relaxing with a slightest of concern.

Su Qing who was sitting close to him felt somewhat shuddered unknowingly. She put now her spoon and put both of her hands on her laps and raised her head to look at him. Just a glance was enough to make her startle.

If Gu Zifu's usual smile carried a sense of laziness and ridicule, his smile right now could make one's hair stand on end in fright.

The Old Madam took a few steps back, her hands shaking uncontrollably, and her lips were pale. After pausing for a long time, she said, "....you, you remember...."

Gu Zifu laughed in mocking, "That woman was stupid, naively thought that marrying a rich man would make her live a happy life forever, but unfortunately, in the end, who was the culprit was, the mastermind behind her death. Tsk, unlike her, I'm so narrow-minded, love to bear grudge, can't tolerate a little bit of sand in my eyes."

The Old Madam sorrowfully said, "But you shouldn't treat the Third son like that. What you did has ruined the rest of his life.... The Seventh, I was the one who ordered your mother to be beaten to death, and sent people to kill you. You can come at me...."

"Old Madam, Old Madam....."

The maids hurried forward holding the Old Madam as they saw her about to faint.

Ding shi who was standing on the side the whole time, sighed silently, and patted Gu Li's shoulder before saying, "You shouldn't listen to these filthy things, go back first."

Gu Li glanced at the chaos in the room and said reluctantly, "But the Seventh uncle...."

"Listen to your mother, you go back first."

Gu Zifu sneered, "Who cares about your cheap life."

"You...."

"Alright." Gu Zifu waved his hand and said lazily, "What is there to make a big fuss at night? The person is not dead yet. Who knows, maybe your wail like at a funeral really makes a person die for real, then I can't help it. Oh, I heard your eldest son is coming back, he's really a filial son....."