Untitled Part 62

Chapter 62 – Fishing

The next day.

After Chuntao helped Su Qing to wash and changed her clothes, she stood aside, carefully looked at Gu Zifu who was still sleeping on the bed, and glanced at Si Ting, who was squatting on the ground gathering the quilt and pillow.

She had to admit, Her Highness's courage is really admirable.

After breakfast, Gu Qing brought Lin Tang Er with him to deliver the new medicine.

When the little girl saw Su Qing, her eyes lit up. She immediately jumped into her arms and shouted softly, "Qing jie jie," Shu Qing's heart almost melted by her cuteness.

Su Qing picked her up and put her on her lap. She took the freshly made pastry on the table and said softly, "Our Tang Er is the most obedient. These are for Tang Er."

"Wow, thanks Qing Jie Jie."

Gu Qing smiled and said: "I didn't expect that for only a few days, our family Tang Er was bought by others."

Lin Tang Er snorted softly and continued to eat the pastry in her hand.

Su Qing gently rubbed her head and said: "Tang Er is so cute, it's hard not to love her." She paused for a moment and said again: "Speaking of it, I have to thank Doctor Ge for coming to treat me in the middle of the night. I am really thankful for your help."

"It's just a small favor." Ge Qing said.

Neither of them is good at talking, and only spoke one or two sentences occasionally. At that moment, Shuangqiao came over and said, "Madam, the Seventh Lord is awake and asked you to go over."

He woke up this early?

Su Qing glanced at the sky outside. She put Linn Tang Er on the side stool and said to Ge Qing, "Doctor Ge, if you need anything, you can let my maids know."

"Madam is too courteous."

After Su Qing left, he suddenly remembered this "Seventh Lord" who was called by everyone. Even though he met him only twice, he had a deep impression on this man. He heard from the steward Liang that, Seventh Lord is the son of a big family. He just came out to play and stayed here temporarily, but reminded him not to ask too much.

However, Ge Qing didn't think so.

While in the daze, Lin Tang Er suddenly grabbed the corner of his cloth, she tiptoed and said with a smile: "Uncle, this one is Tang Er's favorite."

Ge Qing lightly flicked her forehead and said helplessly, "You little foodie, even sold you away, you wouldn't know it."

"No way!" Lin Tang Er grunted, "Even if pretty brother wants to sell Tang Er, Qing jie jie would not agree!"

————

"Seventh Lord?"

Su Qing pushed the door and walked into the room and saw the person was still sleeping on the bed. She walked over and sat down on the bed. She lightly poked Gu Zifu a few times and said, "Seventh Lord, don't sleep no more, get up and eat something."

No response.

Su Qing leaned over to his side and said softly: "I'll go if you don't speak."

As she was about to get up, her wrist was pinched and then rubbed gently.

Gu Zifu got up and half sat on the bed. He sneered, "Go? Where are you going? Going to meet with that wild man one on one outside?"

"Doctor Ge is a good man, not a wild man." Su Qing stared at him and frowned.