Untitled Part 25

Chapter 25 – Good Looking

When Su Yingruo heard her say this, gritting her teeth looking at her full of hatred.

Su Yingruo didn't know how much this hairpin cost, but she knew that the silver she had on her today she already spent most of it. Couples with these days, the ministers in court were suddenly dissatisfied with the Royal brother's behavior, so her expenses were also reduced by a lot. He warned her to think twice before speaking and acting, afraid that those old men would have something to say if they found out.

She immediately found a topic and asked the shopkeeper to put away the hairpins.

Seeing that she didn't buy a hairpin, Su Qing lost her interest and conveniently pulled out Chuntao out of the crowd and left, regardless of whether Su Yingruo was listening or what others thought of her.

As she walked far away, she still could hear their disdainful sarcasm. It was extremely unpleasant to listen to.

Chuntao couldn't endure it and wanted to turn around, but she was stopped by Su Qing, comforting her: "Let's just ignore them, the mouths belong to them, listen to one or two sentences won't make us lose a piece of meat anyway."

"But this servant can't stand hearing them talk about Your Highness like this." Chuntao said angrily.

Su Qing gently poked on the tip of her nose and said with a teasing sound: "You little girl, for your conscience's sake, when go back I will let you eat a few more pieces of fruit pastry."

"Your Highness...." Chuntao didn't know what to do with her, stomp her feet and turned around ignoring Su Qing.

While coaxing her, Su Qing randomly glanced around and saw a handsome man entering the Ming Fei Zhai, and then Su Yingruo came out with him.

"Who is that?" Su Qing asked

Chuntao also looked at her direction, she thought for a moment, not said uncertainty, "Probably the heir of King Guang'an."

"The heir?"

"He seems to call .... Wei Zhang. He's very awesome. Last year, he ranked number one in the civil and military's imperial exam."

Su Qing nodded and kept going. Anyway, who he is has nothing to do with her, but his name sounds quite familiar, Wei Zhang...Wei Zhang...

Wei Zhang?!!

She suddenly stopped her pace, with obvious shock in her eyes seemed to think of something very shocking.

If to say Su Yingruo is the female lead in the book, this Wei Zhang seems to be the male lead?

God——these two are a pair.

She didn't understand why Su Yingruo always wanted to give her a hard time, even if it was for the Seventh Lord, in the end she still had to marry someone else.

"Your Highness?" Chuntao pulled her sleeve calling her in worried.

Su Qing came back to her mind, "Ah? I'm okay."

Even if they are the male lead and female lead, it means nothing to her, what she has to do now is to keep herself alive under the Seventh Lord's hands. Her requirements are not much, only hopes to leave the Gu Mansion safely.

The East street is very big, the incident earlier did not affect Su Qing's mood. The two happily walked around on the market. Eating and drinking along the way, until their stomach could not take it anymore.

If it is not because seeing the sun is about to set, Su Qing wouldn't be willing to go back. She walked slowly on the way back, taking a small step, looking back reluctantly with watery eyes seemed to be very attractive.