Untitled Part 15

Chapter 15 – Tricks

The Seventh Lord, he really did make fan from human's skin and bone!

Su Qing opens her mouth in stunned. Her eyelashes trembled slightly, tears rolled down and dropped on the back of Gu Zifu's hand.

One drop, two drops, three drops....

At the beginning her shoulders trembled slightly and wept silently, but later her sobbing voice became louder and louder and entire body shook uncontrollably. Choking with sobs, making Gu Zifu suspected that she would faint from crying if it continue.

He retracted his hand and gaze at the back of his hand which wet with her tears. He frowned as his face turned cold.

"Scared?"

It was better if he didn't ask, now Su Qing cried even more fiercely.

"Scared ...scared of Seventh, Seventh Lord...."

Hi zifu stood up and locked his gaze on her. He didn't even have intended to kill but the little girl was already crying so fiercely making his mind felt somewhat irritated. Raising his feet and kicked on Su Qing's ankle: "Why are you scared?"

".....Because, because the Seventh Lord wants to make into a skin painting fan...."

"Oh, why didn't I remember it? Gu Zifu said in relaxing sound.

Su Qing: "......"

It seemed like...really has never said it?

Su Qing stopped crying and looked up at Gu Zifu, her tearful eyes combining with red face, like the rose he picked in the daytime, tickled in his heart.

Followed his feeling, reached out his hand gently rub on Su Qing's check.

Smoth, tender, and a little hot.

He asked with a smile: "Returned to your mind?"

"......" Su Qing lifted up her sleeve, wiped away the tears on her face, and turned her head away from looking at him.

People who are running in and out of the house, dare not come to bother them, nor has the courage to take a peek.

Gu Zifu didn't urge, he stood there waiting for her.

A moment later, he heard Su Qing asking softly, "Seventh Lord really won't kill me...."

Her sobbing became faintly, but her voice still trembling.

"En, I always keep his word." In the condition if he still can remember what he said.

Su Qing lowered her head, and seemed to be considering it seriously. After a while, she nodded hesitantly. As she was about to stand up, she found that her legs were weak, instantly stumbled and fell back.

"Seventh Lord, my legs are soft...." Su Qing whispered.

No movement.

Su Qing didn't have expectation that Gu Zifu would help her, so she said, "If Seventh Lord doesn't want to, can you help me call Chuntao? I, I really ..."

She hasn't finished her words yet, the large shadow fell in front of her, followed by her body was lifted off, Su Qing covered her mouth in time to prevent herself from shouting.

She, she was actually carried by Gu Zifu? Especially, with this style, it is really shameful.

This body is just a delicate little girl, so her weight is not heavy at all. But Gu Zifu was holding her waist with one hand and crossing over her lap with other hand, letting her lie on his shoulder. The way he hugged her looked like momo in the palace holding the children.