Untitled Part 33

Chapter 33 – Scoundrel

After Si Ting waited on Gu Zifu to rest, holding the clothes he wore today and going to blow out the candle on the way out, he suddenly heard, "Get out."

Si Ting stopped his action and replied, "Seventh Lord, please have a good rest." he then quickly left the room.

The room has become desolated and cold.

Gu Zify was lying lazily on the bed and his hands were playing with the two stuffed tigers, the stitches were wrong and the workmanship was not exquisite. Even the material was very common.

No wonder it's so ugly.

After playing with the stuffed tigers for a while, he muttered under his breath, "Tks, it's not fun, so boring."

Finally got tired of them, he dropped them down, narrowed his eyes looking very bored out of his mind. Glancing around the room, and his eyes finally landed on the empty table in front of the window.

His fox-like eyes narrowed slightly, he remembered there was something there before, oh, that's right, it seemed to have been taken away by a certain someone next door.

Alas, this is not very good. The things that entered into his room are his, there is no reason to take it back.

Sure enough, the little girl is unreasonable.

Thinking about it, Gu Zifu got up, put on his shoes and left the room. As soon as he opened the door, he saw Si Ting passing by carrying a wooden plank almost half of the man's height.

He was also stunned seeing Gu Zifu. As he was about to open his mouth, Gu Zifu put the index finger on his mouth signalling him to be quiet.

Si Ting immediately understood and nodded. Then carried the wood and walked to the backyard.

Gu Zifu pushed open the door of the room next door and walked in. He saw the little girl sleeping soundly on the bed, with her white feet exposed and her head buried in the quilt only revealed half of her small face. The delicate small face, it would be so soft and comfortable to touch.

Gu Zifu felt a little itchy again.

Taking a big step, he lifted the quilt, went into it, and took the little girl into his arms with satisfaction.

Um, so soft.

It wasn't long before the person in his arms frantically struggled to get up. Gu Zifu frowned and held her waist tightly with one of his hands and covered her mouth with another hand, and said in a fierce tone, "Sleep."

Su Qing trembled slightly.

With such a tone, don't even need to think she already knows who it is.

She whimpered twice and nodded. Her fingers are cold maybe came from the panic just now, poked on Gu Zifu's hand hinting him to release his claw.

Gu Zifu was not so happy about this but still let go. The little girl shrank her head and flexed herself from his embrace, leaving a far distance between them and looked at him angrily, "Seventh Lord, your room is over there."

She was slightly annoyed that Gu Zifu easily climbed into her quilt just like this and on the other hand also upset with herself slept so soundly and didn't notice someone approaching.

How careless of her!

In the darkness, Gu Zifu stared at her for a while, and then flicked his fingers, there seemed to be something flying out of his fingertips and the candle in the room suddenly lit up.

Su Qing raised her hand to cover up the light.

Gu Zifu sat up, with his long legs seeming to take only two steps and had already reached her. Leisurely looked at her and nodded slightly.