Untitled Part 55

Chapter 55 – Dividing of Family

The night is graceful.

A crescent moon hangs in the treetop, shining with silver light.

The carriage is specious and tall, with a small table inside. The tea and pastries are neatly arranged. Because Su Qing is sitting next to it, she can smell the sweet smell that penetrates the tip of the nose. However, she only took a quick look at it, then looked away, turning around and put her arm on the little window of the carriage. Supporting her cheek with one hand as she lowered her eyes looking at the servants carrying boxes outside.

These people were hired by Si Ting from outside.

They didn't bring many things with them, especially Su Qing, she only brought a large box of some clothes and light gadgets.

However, at this moment, Su Qing was in a trance. There were some mixed tastes in her heart.

.....really, are they really leaving here?

She thought about this before, but when it really happened in front of her eyes, she couldn't help but feel a little joy in her heart.

Her eyes shifted slightly and fell on the two figures not far away.

Chuntao was clumsy, just moved some small boxes and almost tripped over and fell. Seeing this, Shuangqiao pretended to be upset and said a few words of reprimand. Chuntao's face turned red from embarrassment. Luckily, boxes in her hands didn't drop. After putting them away, Shuangqiao helplessly flicked Chuntao's forehead. Her actions really looked like a big sister teaching a younger sister.

Su Qing finally remembered the important matter. What would happen to Sheng'er when she's gone?

Even if she stays in the capital, she can't help him with anything, but at least there is someone there for him.

Thinking of this, Su Qing raised her eyes and looked at Gu Zifu, who was sitting silently opposite her playing with his stuffed tiger.

Su Qing was hesitant for a long time and didn't know how to open her mouth.

"Has something to say?" Gu Zifu seemed to be bored, tossing the stuffed tiger aside, and his fox-like eyes slightly raised looking at her.

"I...." Su Qing looked down, "I'm a little worried about Sheng'er, and Elder Cousin, I didn't even have a chance to tell him......"

Gu Zifu looked at her in surprise: "Why would I have to say it?"

Su Qing was irritated upon hearing this. She gritted her teeth and glanced at him angrily: "Why didn't you tell me ahead?"

Gu Zifu didn't expect she would talk back. He was taken aback for a moment and frowningly said: "I can go as I like, why should I tell others?"

Back to the original question.

Su Qing tried to hold back her anger.

She suddenly understood where Gu Zifu's uncertain temper came from. No one was concerned or loved him since he was a child, thus he would also not care about others. Like a silkworm chrysalis, tightly wrap himself up, as if he's the only one in the big world.

Gu Zifu narrowed his eyes, and moved to sit next to her. Grabbing her waist with his big hand, and pulled the person over to sit on his lap.

Su Qing was shocked and subconsciously reached out her hands trying to break away from his arms, "Seventh Lord, let go."

Instead of letting her go, he held her hand and played with her tender fingers as his chin rested on her shoulder, rubbing it intimately. He then asked innocently, "Are you angry?"