Untitled Part 11

Chapter 11 – Brother and Sister

Inside the Jian Zhi Palace, Chuntao took the ice pad and put it on Su Qing's wound. She gritted her teeth trying to hold back her tears, as her heart ache so badly.

"What are you crying for, don't you see I'm perfectly fine?" Su Qing pulled down her collar and looked down in the mirror, she then breathed out in relief. She patted the back of Chuntao's hand and said: "Fortunately, it didn't have red bubble burn, or else it would be a problem."

"Your Highness, the Seventh Princess has gone too far in bullying others." Chuntao unable to bear it and cried, "If ...if His Majesty was here, he would never allowed this to happen...."

Su Qing flicking her eyes lightly, and just about to pull down the collar of her clothes further, the door inside the hall was kicked open with a bang from the outside, the door slammed on the wall on both sides and bounced back and a figure stretched out his hand to push it and walked in.

The sunlight outside was too dazzling, Su Qing blinked a few times before she could see clearly the person coming in. It was a young teenage boy, wearing white clothes, without any ornaments around his waist, but that immature face has cold expression, staring at them like a wolf trying to attack.

Chuntao got up in a hurry, and lowered her head did not dare to look at him: "This servant greeting His Highness the Ninth Prince."

Ninth Prince? The younger brother of the original body who is from the same mother?

Su Qing secretly sized up the person in front of her without making a sound.

"Get out!" Su Shisheng's immature voice was full of coldness, a sudden simple sentence was enough to make Chuntao shiver: "If you can't remember the rules of the palace, this prince will not mind teaching you again!"

".....but ...yes, this servant will retreat now." Chuntao looked at Su Qing full of worried, got up and hurried out.

As soon as Chuntao left, Su Shisheng turned around and closed the door and stood there without saying a word. But Su Qing could feel he let out a sigh of relief.

While she was in a daze, a white figure suddenly rushed into my arms. Fortunately, she quickly supported herself with her palm to prevent herself from falling down.

"Arg——" It ended up touching her burning wound, Su Qing took a breath of cool air.

"Ah Jie (older sister), are you a fool? Didn't you know how to dodge when she splashed you hot water!" Su Shisheng hurriedly lifted his small head, and his eyes were covered with tears. He squatted beside her and look at the scalded place with heartache. That tender young hand did not dare to touch her wound at all, and could only bite his lip and looked at it with anxious.

He looks very pitiful.

Su Qing froze in the same spot. She hasn't recovered from the huge impact just now.

......What is going on here? Didn't Chuntao say this pair of sister and brother are not getting well with each other? Every Time they met were like seeing enemy and always quarrel with each other.....

Su Shisheng saw Su Qing did not say anything, he thought that she was scared by his appearance a moment ago, he quickly got up, scratched his head awkwardly, lowered his head and murmured with a red face in embarrassment: "Ah Jie, I didn't mean to scare you just now, in fact ...in fact I'm not so fierce..."

If Ah Jie is also afraid of him, he really doesn't know what to do later on.

Su Qing's eyes slightly droop, reached out her hand to rub that small head. Seeing that he looked up at her with wet eyes, Su Qing couldn't help but burst out laughing.