Untitled Part 63

Chapter 63 – Rescue

About half an hour later, Su Qing looked at the grilled fish in her hand, with a face full of surprise staring at Gu Zifu who was sitting opposite her.

"Seventh Lord, you know how to grill fish?"

Gu Zifu lifted his eyelids, and said coldly: "Otherwise."

Su Qing nodded her head, "Oh."

The grilled fish had just taken from the fire, it was still a little hot. After being busy all morning, Su Qing was a little hungry and didn't notice this. She immediately twisted a small piece of fish, but burnt her fingers, she yelped and quickly retracted her hand.

The young girl's fingers are white and tender, it became instantly red from the burnt.

Gu Zifu paused and looked up at Su Qing's reddish fingers. It was slightly red, but fortunately no blistering. Looking at the slightly swollen red on the delicate fingers, Gu Zifu suddenly felt inexplicably irritated in his heart.

He put the grilled fist aside, got up, took the handkerchief from Su Qing's hand and walked to the lake to dip it with water, gently pressed it on her red fingers.

Even though his face looks cold, his movement is unusually gentle.

Su Qing blinked, raised her hand to wipe off the dirt on his face.

Gu Zifu didn't lift up his head. He snorted coldly.

"Be able to burn your hand from eating fish, you are really stupid beyond word."

Su Qing hummed at him: "Not everyone can taste Seventh Lord's cooking."

As she said, she picked up the fish on the side that had already torn into pieces, opened her mouth and ate it.

It tastes better than she thought.

The two were on the halfway up the hill. At this time, it was near noon. There weren't many people around, very quiet.

Gu Zifu finished one fish, but still not feeling full. He took the fishing rod back to the lake, bending his long legs and started fishing leisurely.

When Su Qing saw Gu Zifu was gone, her courage also grew. She stood up and walked around the nearby area while eating her fish. There is a forest of maple trees not far away. It'd be incredibly beautiful in Fall. When the maple leaves change color, she will definitely come back here again to appreciate the scenery.

After walking for awhile, she felt a little tired and about to return, and suddenly heard a quarreling sound from a nearby slope.

She had never been a nosy person, so decided to turn around and leave, but as she was about to walk away she suddenly heard a familiar voice from over there.

"You guys have gone too far with your bullying!"

Ge Qing?

Why did he come here?

Su Qing was stunned when she heard what seemed like a fight. She threw away the fish in her hand and lifted up her skirt and ran back in panic.

"Seventh Lord, there are people fighting over there.

Gu Zifu was putting the fish he just caught into the basket and replied casually, "Let them fight."

Su Qing stepped over the fishing basket and dragged him there, anxiously said, "It sounds like Doctor Ge, he must be bullied."

Only walked a few steps, Gu Zifu, who was dragged by her suddenly paused his steps. He pulled his sleeve from her hands and said coldly with his eyes slightly narrowed, "Seventh Lord doesn't help a wild man."