Untitled Part 34

Chapter 34 – Learning

Su Qing retreated a few steps back, decided to run outside, but Gu Zifu's long legs were one step ahead of her. He pulled the little girl's back collar and effortlessly dragged her back.

"Shuangqiao, Shuangqiao help me!" Su Qing called for help.

"........" Shuangqiao who was waiting outside, looked up and met with Gu Zifu's cold eyes, feeling the shivered on her spine, she knew the current affairs very well, quickly retreated, but seemed to remember something she came back to close the door and gave Su Qing a meaningful look of 'take care yourself'.

Su Qing's neck tightened, clasped her hand to the collar trying to release the tension, and suddenly she was slammed to the bed, landing on the gadgets that Gu Zifu played with a moment ago.

"Hurts." She cried out in pain.

Gu Zifu coldly snorted, walked over and with a sweep of his hand, everything on the bed was thrown to the ground and scattered everywhere. He narrowed his eyes slightly, making it difficult to see what he was thinking, "Who told you that I'm in my thirties?"

The corner of her eyes brimming with tears, still feeling the pain from the hard objects, Su Qing was not in the mood to answer him, she turned her head away ignoring him.

Seeing that she didn't respond, Gu Zifu's expression turned ugly, he bent down and toppled over her, his fingers kneading gently on her waist, and then pinched it heavily. Feeling a sudden pain, Su Qing curled up like a shrimp, struggled to get away from him, but it was useless. Gu Zifu's strength was much stronger than her.

"Say it or not? If you don't say I'll hit you."

Su Qing's mouth was slightly flatten, answered him while sobbing, "No one told me, I guessed it myself....."

"Well, your level of guessing is very bad." Gu Zifu lightly laughed, but didn't loosen his strength.

After a while, Su Qing felt the pain in her waist was gradually relieved. She sat up, casted a quick glance at Gu Zifu and carefully moved back.

She said in a low voice, ".....Because I saw the way eunuch Changsheng talked to you was very familiar with you, and so was the Prime Minister Chi. I heard that the Seventh Lord had been guarding the border for many years and achieved a lot of military merits.Thinking of this, it would not make sense for you to have friends from different generations. But I didn't dare to guess randomly and could only calculate your ages in secret...."

Gu Zifu almost laughed through his rage because of her comment.

He stretched out his hand, clenched on her chin and lifted it up slightly to let her look at him. He thought about it and said in a faint tone, "I'm only seven years older than you."

Seven years older?

Su Qing opened her mouth slightly, and looked at him with confusion.

But the Seventh Lord's overbearing attitude doesn't look like.....

"Tsk, don't use such an expression to look at me, like an idiot." Gu Zifu retracted his hand and gently patted her face a few times. He found that the little girl's skin under his palm was very soft and delicate, feeling very good, and could not help but wanted to pinch more. He saw Su Qing was in a daze, still thinking about it, he smirked, "What's so confusing about this? After killing so many people, it's natural to adapt to it."

By the time Su Qing reacted, she realized what Gu Zifu was doing to her face. Her complexion slightly turned pale and tried to wave his hand away. Her eyes drifted randomly and murmured under her breath, ".....but the Seventh Lord killed so many people, don't you feel afraid at night?"