Untitled Part 44

Chapter 44 – Pay a Visit

The room was silent, only the flickering candlelight dancing in the air. Su Qing looked up at the lamp and saw that it was going to burn out. She had originally wanted to get out of bed and called out Chuntao or Shuangqiao outside to add oil in the lamp, but when she met with the pair of eyes opposite her made her heart tighten.

Like?

If these words came from the mouth of a noble gentleman, it may move a lot of young girls's hearts. But when it came from the Seventh Lord's mouth, beside surprise, it's clearly terrified.

Su Qing raised her hand to wipe off the tears on her small face, and asked in a low voice, "....Seventh Lord, do you know what love is?"

"Huh?" Gu Zifu sat crossed legs with one hand supporting his head and answered with seriousness, "Know, it means want to sleep with you."

"......" Su Qing bit her lower lip.

"Seventh Lord, can you talk decently?"

Gu Zifu chuckled lightly, "Of course, I'm talking decently, but I don't know what Qing Qing is thinking about."

"You!" Su Qing anxious.

Gu Zifu Rao stared at her upset face with interest for a long time, he then slowly reached out his hand to grab her wrist , gently rubbing it.

Su Qing felt goosebumps all over her body, wanted to retract her hand, but he pressed it even tighter, hurting Su Qing.

"However, who allowed you to climb the wall in the middle of the night?" Dare to run away under my nose, your courage is not small."

Su Qing became tense all of sudden, and said with a cute obedient voice, "Seventh Lord, you said it before....."

"Oh, did I say something?" Gu Zifu stared at her momentarily, with a sarcastic smile at the corner of his mouth. His black ink-like eyes looking bottomless, unable to tell what he was thinking.

Si Qing was startled, wanting to escape, but forgot her hand was still firmly held by him, she was dragged back fiercely and thrown to the bed.

"Tsk, where are you running? You've had a good time outside these days. Met with Tang Ruyan privately in the teahouse, stayed there for almost an hour, not only that, giving him money to open the restaurant. You have done a lot of things, you are really bold now." Gu Zifu smiled brightly yet his eyes were very cold.

This remark surprised Su Qing.

Indeed, she had a good time recently, and forgot what kind of person Gu Zifu originally was. He's the great general of the Northern border, the tyrannical Seventh Lord of Gu Family.

".....it turns out Seventh Lord, you knew everything....." She opened her mouth and her face was wet with tears.

——so what is the point of her being so careful and secretive these days?

Gu Zifu was about to say something more, suddenly felt his neckline tightened, he saw the little girl's face covered in tears, as her hand tightly grabbed his collar. Half kneeling in front of him and saying with gritting teeth, ".....Since you know everything, why did you have to make fun of me again and again? Having people keep an eye on me all the time. Yes, you're the admirable Seventh Lord of Gu Family, even the crown prince and senior consort also have to rely on you. As me, just an unfavourable princess, who has nothing besides having a useless title."

"Gu Zifu, I'm also a person, with flesh and blood. With or without you, whether I'm in Gu courtyard or not, I have to think of a way to live in the capital. But how could you, how could you see me as a joke like this....."