Untitled Part 57

Chapter 57 – Clinic

Chuntao walked with Su Qing in the courtyard. She grabbed Su Qing's clothes and said hesitantly: "Your Highness, let's go back. It's scary here......"

It was completely dark through the long corridor, unable to see the end.

Su Qing was also a little scared. She thought about it, there are many newly bought slave servants in this new house, there is nothing to be afraid of.

In addition, there is a god altar in the backyard.

After thinking like this, Su Qing breathed a sigh of relief and patted Chuntao's arm, saying: "There's nothing. Don't make random assumptions. Let's go back first and find out more about this new house tomorrow."

"Yes, yes." Chuntao quickly agreed, and walked back to the room with Su Qing.

"Wu Wu——"

The two were startled by sudden noise, stood still still with goosebumps all over their bodies.

Chuntao asked panickingly: "Your, Your Highness, did you hear, hear crying sound......"

"Yes, it seems....." Su Qing is also timid, but seeing Chuntao likes this, she tried to calm herself down and listened carefully to the sound.

There was indeed a crying sound.

The sound was soft and weak and seemed to be a child crying.

Su Qing thought about it for a moment and said, "Shall we go find more people and then come back?"

Chuntao nodded quickly: "The slave servant will follow Your Highness."

——————-

Liang Shan once worked for an influential family in Yunzhou City as a steward. He was in charge of managing all the affairs in the mansion. When his former boss's family moved away, Liang Shan returned to his hometown to take care of his grandson. It wasn't until a few days ago that someone looked for him and was willing to pay a lot of money to hire him to be a steward again. He has a lot of experience and unique vision. Just a first glance he could tell his two new masters are not ordinary people. He must do his best to serve them.

"Steward Liang, where am I supposed to put these two flower pots?"

Liang Shan glanced at the courtyard and pointed out: "Place them there, remember not to sway them."

"Yes."

Although everything in the courtyard was well arranged, Liang Shan still could not relax.

"Steward Liang."

He turned around and saw Su Qing was standing behind him. He saluted: "Madam."

"Steward Liang, no need to be too courteous." Su Qing lifted the person from bowing and said: "When I passed by the backyard, I seemed to hear a crying sound, but me and my maid were timid and didn't dare to go check. Can Steward Liang go check it?"

"Madam no need to worry, this old servant will bring people to go check it." As he said, he called several people with him, carrying the lanterns and walked to the backyard.

The lanterns illuminated the dark place. When they got closer, the whimper sound became clearer.

Steward Liang stopped and pointed to the two male servants, "Both of you go check it."

"Yes." The two young men were courageous. They immediately walked over and shortly after shouted: "Steward, it's a child."

A child?