Untitled Part 20

Chapter 20 – A Slap

Early in the morning, Su Qing was woken up by a loud noise outside. She slowly sat up, raised her hand to rub her eyes, and frowned as she was fully awake yet. Unexpectedly, last night after Su Shisheng left, she slept very well. It's just that because she went to bed late, and now her head is hurting so bad from a headache.

"Chuntao?" She called out softly, but no one answered.

Slowly get up from the bed and put on the coat, the noise outside became clearer in her ears. It was Chunatao's voice.

"You all are so bullying. On a daily basis Her Highness has never given you guys a hard time, but do you treat her like this!"

Looking at the condition of the palace now, Chuntao's face turned red, and her chest moved up and down from anger. Behind her, a bowl of white porridge was scattered on the ground.

"Crack—" Sounds of door opening.

It was a bit cold in the morning and the clothes Sun Qing was wearing were made of thin material. She didn't bring any thick clothes this time. After putting on the coat, she walked outside and saw Chuntao standing in front of several palace maids.

The rule of the palace must be followed. Even Su Qing is of no use, no matter what she was the previous emperor's favorite daughter and these people clearly dressed in palace maid uniforms, but they still looked so arrogant when they saw her. Especially the one who had disputed with Chuntao, her eyes were full of ridicule.

Su Qing walked over, stood in front of Chuntao and her eyes were slightly glanced at them. Her expressions were sincere as she asked them softly, "Was it the Seventh Royal Sister who asked you guys to come to see me?"

Once the words came out, those maids straightened their backs, revealing the visible arrogance in their eyes.

Su Qing took another small step forward, her eyes fell on the face of one of the palace maids who was standing at the front and then raised her hand with a loud "pah" slapping that palace maid hardly on the face.

Su Qing secretly rubbed her palm. The first time slapping someone, could not control her strength and now her palm felt a little hurting.

The palace maid that was slapped across the face by Su Qing took a few steps backwards, with her hand covering her face for a long time before her mind recovered and said, "You..."

"What? You only a small palace maid, seeing this princess what is it with that arrogant expression don't know how high the sky is and how thick the earth is." Su Qing slightly moved her wrist and narrowed her eyes looking at that maid.

Su Qing just woke up, and didn't have time to wash up yet before she came out. When the wind blew, the green silk fluttered disorderly and went straight into the eye. Seeing this Chuntao immediately came forward, took off the straps and simply helped her tie her hair behind her head.

"Did you get hurt?" Su Qing ignored those maids and turned to ask Chuntao.

Cuntao was moved by her concern. She shook her head and said in a sobbing voice, "No, it's just..." She looked at the food spilled on the ground and stopped talking.

Even if Chuntao didn't say anything, Su Qing already had an idea in her heart. She nodded, putting her hands in her sleeves were held tightly. She walked toward the maid, her eyes shone brightly with a cold smile exposing her cute dimples and said, "As expected, the Seventh Royal Sister has a good look, even the maid that was taught by her also has a good look."

It seems that her slpa was a little too light.

"You're cheap...." The palace maid who was slapped by her looked at Su Qing in anger, covered her face in one hand and raised her other hand wanted to hit her back, but said only half sentence, she felt a sharp object pointing against her belly. When she looked down, she almost screamed out in horror.