Untitled Part 64

Chapter 64 – Let go

"Official Zhu." A gentle nice voice came from behind.

Zhu Jinlai turned around and said to the person with a calm expression: "it's Doctor Ge ah. What is Doctor Ge doing here?"

He knew that Ge Qing and his concubine's brother are holding a grudge against each other. The root of their conflict came from his brother-in-law. He was jealous of Ge Qing and caused him trouble every two or three days. But Ge Qing has been practicing medicine in this city longer than he took the official post here. His medical morality is respected by local people and even himself has to be polite to him sometimes.

In view of this matter, one side is a stranger and the other side is the respected Doctor Ge, no need to think Official Zhu already knew who he could not afford to offend.

If Ge Qing is a wise man, he should know to stay quiet.

However, Ge Qing is not.

He went forward to salute the Official Zhu and said calmly: "Official Zhu is bright and decent, highly respected and admired by the people. This humble one can't let other people take the blame for me. This matter has nothing to do with others. I hope Official Zhu will be able to be clear about it."

Official Zhu's expression changed: "Doctor Ge, are you threatening this official?"

"This humble one dares not. I'm just saying the truth." Ge Qing smiled calmly.

Lin Tang Er who was hiding behind the wall, clutching the wall tightly, staring nervously at the people in the courtyard. Although she didn't know what happened, she could tell this group of people must have come to bully her uncle like last time.

A group of nasty bad guys.

But, her uncle warned her not to go out.....

Lin Tang Er lowered her head, scratching her little little as she felt helpless, did not know what to do.

"What's Tang Er doing here?" A soft voice came from behind. Someone touched her head and stuffed a piece of candy in her hand.

Tang Er's eyes lit up: "Shuangqiao jie jie! Si Ting ge ge!"

Shuangqiao asked again: "Where is your uncle?"

Once she heard her asking, Lin Tang Er became anxious: "Official Zhu and his people are looking for Qing jie jie and pretty ge ge for trouble."

Official Zhu?

Si Ting a few steps forward looked at a group of people in the distance, and then turned to talk to Shuangquao: "Tsk, it's Seventh Lord's old acquaintance."

"Ah?"

That year, when the Seventh Lord passed by Yinzhou City, and happened to save a pair of mother and son from the kidnappers. But the story somehow ended up in the ears of the local governor that the Seventh is the kidnapper. Not only was he slander for doing a good deed, his carriage was surrounded by a group of guards. If there wasn't a change of situation, the Seventh Lord would have pulled their heads out and used them as the balls.

"Tang Er, good. Wait here and see how I go vent out your anger for you."

Then Si Ting walked over and yelled: "Seventh Lord, Official Zhu is here to invite you to drink tea again!"

The moment Zhu Jinlai heard this name, his body trembled in an instant and almost collapsed to the ground. his mouth twitching fiercely.

Oh God, won't it be so coincident?!

The door was paused open from inside.

Zhu Jinlai's legs turned soft, "thump", immediately knelt to the ground and entire person shaking uncontrollably: "This small official, Zhu Jinlai paying respect, paying respect to the Seventh Lord......"