Untitled Part 9

Chapter 9 – Return Home After Wedding

Su Qing's mouth was slightly open, and let out a soft "ah", before quickly covered her mouth with her hands.

"Seventh Lord, you, did you just swear?" She asked cautiously.

Gu Zifu lifted his eyelids, opened his mouth and said coldly: "Now, immediately, roll out of my bed."

"Oh, oh." Receiving such a blessing, Su Qing was secretly happy, and quickly get out of bed. The white and tender feet contrasted with the dark blue blanket on the ground. He saw her picking up shoes and socks on the ground, sitting on small bench in the distance and put them on.

Fortunately, she slept with her full clothes on last night, saving her from a lot of trouble. After finished tidying up, she looked up carefully, and saw Gu Zifu sitting there looking impatient. She lowered her head in a hurry and said: "Seventh Lord has a good rest.", then quickly pushed the door and went out. She called Chuntao to help her wash in the next room.

She slept with her clothes last night, and now they're crumpled and cannot wear them again today. The clothes she brought from the palace were kept in the cabinet inside the room. Su Qing thought when she has an opportunity, she should ask Gu Zifu to sleep in separate rooms. He will agree to it with no problem, but when she thought about his unpredictable mood, she suddenly feels a little uncertain.

"Your Highness, is it fine to wear this one?" Chuntao took out a pink dress and asked her with a smile.

Su Qing came back to her scene, her cool fingers slightly swiped across the dress, and felt very nice. She nodded: "En, lets wear this one."

The light pink silk thread revealing the cherry blossoms patterns on the skirt, simple but elegant. The white and red silk threads are embroidered with several butterflies on the shoulders and sleeves, adding with a moon white belt at the waist. The young lady has a fair skin, now wearing this dress, she looks like a delicate pink lotus from afar.

Although her dowry from the palace was deducted a lot, these clothes were kept in her Jian Zhi Palace so she was able to bring them with her. Su Qing can't help admiring the ancient embroidery.

"Your Highness looks so beautiful." Chuntao squatted down and rearrange her dress.

Su Qing helped her up and teased her with smiled: "That was because our Chuntao doesn't like to dress up. If you put on a little make up, guarantee you will hook out even the souls of your future husband." Said it, she lightly hooked on Chuntao's cheek, making Chuntao so shy.

"Your Highness, since when you also learned to make fun of Chuntao."

After a while, Shuang Qiao walked in from outside, bowed down her body in respect and said: "Madam, Seventh Lord has fallen asleep. You don't have to go have breakfast with him today."

Su Qing's eyes flashed with joy, but she still held back and said thanks to Shuang Qiao.

Don't have to go is great, she couldn't ask for anything than this.

After having breakfast, Su Qing asked Chuntao to go the room to look for a few books. Although in the eyes of ordinary people they are just simple words to teach children, but in Su Qing's eyes, each and every strokes are pitch black, she couldn't understand a word.

Su Qing turned a few pages and started to get a headache.

She's not the original body, how could she know these words. If someone knows about it , she would be in disaster.

"Your Highness, you are still reading ah." Chuntao came in with the boiled lotus seed soup and put it on the table. Now that it's almost summer time. It's very comfortable to drink a bowl of cold and sweet lotus seed soup.