The List (Spencer Reid / Reader)

Prompt: What's on the list of things Spencer will never do again?

Summary: Reader wants to know which are Spencer's biggest regrets. But he refuses to share. Instead, he keeps saying he ain't got anything on his "Never again" list.

Category: Fluff...

Content Warning: none

Pairing: Spencer/Reader

- I can't believe you don't have one of those!- (Y/N) turned to Spencer in shock. He just stood next to his desk, trying to understand what was the big deal.

He didn't have a list of things he was never in his life going to do again. So what? From his perspective, it meant he had made fewer mistakes, which felt like something to be proud of, not embarrassed.

- He doesn't have what?- Morgan overheard the conversation and walked over, a part of him curious, and another part of him happy he had a tiny excuse to avoid paperwork for a while.

- The dreadful "I'll never do this again" list- (Y/N) explained and turned to Spencer- Not even one thing?

- Well... there are a few chess games I wish I had played differently

Morgan rolled his eyes and tapped on his back.

- Kid, come on, you are from Vegas. There has to be something there

- Yeah! You said you were banned from a few casinos! That has to be a juicy story!

(Y/N) stared at him biting her lips in excitement, but Reid just blinked and hesitated before saying

- Not really... what's in your "never again list"?

Spencer looked at his best friend and smiled. She gave the question a little thought. There were tons of things on that list, but she wasn't sure she wanted to share them with him. She had the biggest crush on Reid and thought she would never act on it; she didn't want him to have a bad image of her.

- Let's see... I really regret most of my teenage fashion decisions

- Boring- Morgan teased- You gotta give something good

- Like what?- (Y/N) crossed her arms on her chest and raised an eyebrow- What's in your regret list?

- Dating girls who can legally carry guns is the first- he answered right away- Getting my highschool sweetheart an engagement ring is the second

- A ring?- (Y/N) stared at him in shock, and Derek chuckled, nodding completely guilty.

- She was my first; I thought it was forever... What can I tell you? I'm a hopeless romantic

Spencer and (Y/N) stared at each other with a knowing look

- And what do you have, pretty girl? bad outfits can't be it

- Well... I'm never going on a blind date again, especially on dating websites blind dates...

- Man!!- Derek laughed and covered his face, catching the rest of the team's attention- You must have been desperate!!

(Y/N)'s cheeks were burning red as she looked down and shook her head. Emily and Penelope walked over to join the conversation chuckling, as Spencer stared at his friend in shock. He had no idea she had ever done that, and he was pretty sure he knew her well. He remembered everything she had said to him from the day they met. It wasn't something he tried to do; his eidetic memory just worked that way. But he didn't even try to forget a word of every conversation they had shared.