Chapter 14

Just one more month.

I can't wait to see Wilbur. I meant what I said about him being the best. No one has ever made me feel so safe and special like Wilbur does.

I really need to talk to him about maybe telling everyone. But I also still have no idea what we are. Are we even anything? Maybe I should just tell Schlatt so everyone stops shipping us. But I don't wanna ruin the bit or complicate Schlatt and I's friendship.

"Ugh, this is all so confusing." I said as I laid on my bed. I looked up at the ceiling as I listening to my Sad Shit playlist. I just wanted a second to vibe. Everything's been happening so fast.

"What's wrong B?" I heard Rachel say as she opened my door. I sighed and she came over and sat next to me on the bed. I took out a headphone to listen to what she was going to say. "Is it so hard being a famous streamer?" She mocked me.

"Yes," I groaned as I sat up. She giggled and I put my head on her shoulder. I needed someone to talk to right now but Rachel never wants to. Maybe now's the time.

"Tell me all about it," she smiled. I told her about Wilbur coming for VidCon and how much I like him. "Then what's the problem?" She asked.

"The problem's Schlatt." I told her.

"Schlatt? All that twitter stuff is just him joking, don't worry."

"I wish you were right. He's been oddly sweet lately and I keep making excuses but I think..."

"Oh my god Brooklyn, your life is literally a movie!" Rachel sat up. "Two of your favorite streamers fall for you?"

"That's not what I'm saying!" Well, it kind of is... But that also makes me seem self-centered.

"Why don't you just tell Schlatt to stop?" She asked me. I asked myself this question a lot but I could never find the answer.

"Maybe I don't totally dislike the idea of liking Schlatt?" That felt so weird to admit.

"Brooklyn!" Rachel groaned. "You can't have both of them."

"I know. But that's not really what I'm saying. I like Wilbur, like a lot but it's kind of fun flirting with Schlatt. As long as it's just for the camera it's not really hurting anyone, right?" This was a genuine question. Is the bit with Schlatt hurting Wilbur? Is it still even a bit?

I watched Rachel sigh and get up. "That's enough Keeping up With the Kardashians for today."

"Rachel, seriously! I need help figuring it all out."

"I can barely follow this timeline, B. This ones all on you." She bonked me on the head and left the room. Even though she was no help, it was nice being able to talk about it all.

a/n: sorry this chapter took so long to post! my schedule kinda got flipped. also, THANK YOU FOR 700 READS! like what?? It was at 100 last time i checked so thank you! it really means a lot that you all like it so much.