Chapter 25

Wilbur's POV

It wasn't that hard to ignore the chat shipping us. All that was on my mind right now was Brooklyn. Everything had been so chaotic lately and a late night with her and the chat was really relaxing. I heard Brooklyn yawn and put her head on my shoulder. We had a long day and an even longer one ahead of us.

"We should probably get going chat," I looked at the camera and saw the goodnight messages rolling in. "This was really nice and I think I wanna do more sit down streams."

"Yeah, I had a great time." Brooklyn said in her sleepy voice. She was so cute all tired.

"Alright, let's raid... let's raid Quackity. Have fun guys!" The stream ended and I was starting to get tired too. "C'mon Brooklyn," I stood up and she climbed into my bed. I covered her with the blanket and gave her a kiss on the forehead. "Good night Brooklyn,"

"Sweet dreams Wil," she muttered back. I felt myself smile before turning off the light and quietly closing the door. I turned around to see Schlatt.

"Hey, can I get my chair?" He went to open the door and I stopped him.

"Brooklyn's asleep, can it wait?" I watched his facial expression change before he nodded. He looked more caring than I've really seen him.

"Where are you sleeping then?" He asked me.

"Probably the couch," I told him as I felt myself yawn.

"Alright, night Wilbur."

I said good night and dragged myself downstairs. It was late and the house was as quiet as it's been the whole trip. I laid down on the couch after grabbing a throw blanket and pillow. I stared at the dark ceiling and could only think about Brooklyn. She's just so cute and funny. We have something that I don't think I've ever had with anyone else before.

In the mist of thinking about Brooklyn, I couldn't help but think about her and Schlatt. I know she doesn't like him but sometimes the fans are just too much. It's probably just because she's a girl but why is Schlatt so unbothered about it all? It's almost like he likes the fans shipping them. I felt my eyes squint as I tried to clear these thoughts from my head.

Brooklyn could never fall for someone like Schlatt, right?