Chapter 19

Yeah, I was worried about VidCon but that's not what I was really thinking about. I just hope Wilbur didn't notice I was lying.

We finally got to the house. It was beautiful. A gorgeous white house in Hollywood Hills, I could barely believe this was real life. Cooper and Ted helped Wil with his bags and once they got it all Wilbur came over to me. He gave me a slight hug and looked up at the house with me.

"Damn, they hooked us up!" He said as he walked back over to the boys. We all laughed.

"Just wait until you see the inside," Ted said.

He was right, the inside was beautiful. Is this what it feels like to be rich?

"Wil is here!" Cooper yelled as he set down a bag. We watched the rest of the boys come into the entrance way.

"There he is!" Travis said as he hugged Wilbur. Wil and Charlie exchanged a hug as well.

"Wilbur?" I heard a voice say from upstairs. I knew that voice from anywhere. I watched Schlatt quickly walk down the stairs and embrace Wilbur. While they were hugging Schlatt and I made eye contact. He looked so surprised to see me.

"Brooklyn!" Travis hugged me, breaking my eye contact with Schlatt. "Great to meet you,"

"You as well!" I giggled. Me and the boys all exchanged hugs, including Schlatt. I looked at Wilbur as I was hugging him and he didn't say anything or look off at all. Maybe he wasn't as upset about it as I thought he was.

I helped Wilbur unpack some of his clothes and then hung out with everyone for the rest of the night. We talked and had pizza and played uno. It was honestly the happiest I've been in a while. I had been so busy lately, I didn't have the time to hang out with friends. I didn't even have a group like this. It was mainly just me and Rachel.

"How am I so fucking bad at this?" Wilbur yelled. We all laughed. He hadn't won a single game of uno yet.

"Are you really surprised?" Schlatt messed with him.

It started to get late so I texted Rachel to come pick me up. When she got to the house I said goodbye to everyone. Wil walked me out to the car and we hugged again before I got in.

"See you tomorrow?" He asked.

"Can't wait!" I told him as I reached up to give him a kiss on the cheek. We smiled at each other and I got into Rachel's car.

"Looks like you had fun," Rachel said after I closed the car door.

I giggled and look out the window at Wilbur, "yeah, I did."