Chapter 26

I felt the sunlight shining on my face as I shifted in bed. I heard the bedroom door open and I opened my eyes. To my surprise, I wasn't home in my own bed. I guess I had fallen asleep at the airbnb. But if I'm in Wil's bed, then where's Wil?

"Sorry, did I wake you up?" I heard Wilbur ask me as I sat up. "I'm just grabbing some clothes."

"You're fine," I said as I brushed my hand through my hair, hoping it wasn't too messy. "I should get ready too." I looked around his room and realized I didn't have any clothes, makeup, not even a brush.

"You probably need clothes too," Wil said as he started to dig around his suitcase. He pulled out a pair of sweatpants and his iconic mustard yellow sweater. "Will this do for now? Maybe we can stop somewhere and find you an outfit on the way there-"

"It's perfect, thanks Wil." I started to get out of bed and I grabbed the clothes he set aside for me. I went into the bathroom and got changed. I did my best to make myself look presentable and I brushed my teeth with my finger to get ready.

I quickly turned around when I heard the bathroom door open. "Oh, sorry!" Cooper exclaimed as he quickly closed the door again.

"It's cool, I'm just about done."

"No, I should've knocked. My bad, Brooklyn." Cooper said as I rinsed out my mouth.

"It's all good," I laughed as I opened the door.

"Woah, is that Wilbur's sweater?" He asked. "What did you do last night?"

"Shut up!" I shoved him. "I can't wear the same outfit as yesterday and this was all he had. You don't happen to have any girl's clothes lying around, do you?"

"Schlatt loves dresses, ask him."

"What did you say you shithead?" Schlatt yelled from the other room as we both laughed.

I left the bathroom so Cooper could use it and knocked on Wilbur's door. "I'm almost ready!" I heard him yell from the other side. As I waited outside I saw Schlatt walk by with a towel, drying his hair.

"You ready?" He asked as he threw the towel at me.

"Bitch!" I yelled, throwing the towel back at him. "And yes, I am ready."

"Wearing that? You look homeless." He laughed.

"Fuck you, this is all Wil had. He said we can stop for an outfit on the way to VidCon."

"Stop for an outfit? We're already almost late. We don't have time for an outfit." Schlatt told me.

I looked down at my phone and he was right. We probably should have left the house thirty minutes ago. As I groaned in disbelief, I heard Wilbur's door open. "What's wrong?" Wilbur asked.

"Alright fellas!" We all heard Ted yell from downstairs. "Everyone out of the house and in the car right now! We're already late."

We all hurried downstairs and got in the car. "What happened?" Wilbur asked me when we were all sat down.

"Nothing, we just don't have time to get me different clothes." I told him.