Chapter 148

Chapter 148 - If it wasn't for this chubby kid, they would definitely be paying more than a hundred thousand yuan (3)

"Yup, it was totally worth it." Although it was very enjoyable watching Song Tingshen tearing these people down, she agreed with his decision. It would be very annoying if these outrageous relatives came to their door and bothered them every day.

Ruan Xia smiled and asked, "Did I do a good job working in tandem with you today?"

Now that she was thinking about it, he had called her Xiaxia a few times, and she had called him husband. They had worked very hard to put on that act.

Song Tingshen smiled and nodded. "En, you did a good job. The one hundred thousand yuan is your service fee."

Ruan Xia pretended to be shocked. "My performance fee is higher than an 18th line actress?"

At a fee of over 30,000 yuan an hour, she could probably be promoted from an 18th line actress to 8th line actress.

"Too little?" Song Tingshen asked.

"Not at all, it's too much."

Ruan Xia calculated. "I'll go to the bank early tomorrow morning and transfer the money off the card. The money can be withdrawn in under 24 hours, and there's a daily limit too. I'll feel more at ease the sooner I transfer the money. Who knows if they'll secretly transfer the money out of the card?"

"They won't. They wouldn't dare to." Song Tingshen confidently said.

"I still want to take the money out." Ruan Xia thought it over and said, "I'll buy you and Little Wang clothes tomorrow at the mall. I want to squander that one hundred thousand yuan."

At the mention of Little Wang, Song Tingshen and Ruan Xia finally remembered that their son was still feeling wronged.

Little Wang had been feeling down, but after hearing that his mom was going to buy him clothes, he cheered up. It was easy to caox children.

Song Tingshen let Little Wang sit on his lap. He patted his son's head and checked his wrist. After seeing that the red marks had faded, he said, "Little Wang, dad and mom believe you and know that you didn't do anything wrong."

"Still, dad has to apologize to you." Song Tingshen's tone was very sincere. "Dad should have unconditionally argued for you and gotten that girl to admit she's wrong and apologize to you. Dad failed to do that."

Little Wang didn't say anything. His head was lowered, and he was looking at his chubby hand.

"In the future, you might encounter something similar to what happened today. You might not be able to explain clearly what happened and others might not believe you, but there is one thing that dad can guarantee you." Song Tingshen squeezed his son's chubby cheeks and said with a solemn expression, "I can guarantee that as long as you said you didn't do something, dad and mom will believe you. It's okay if everyone in the world doesn't believe you. Dad and mom will always believe you."

Parents can't sweep away all the bad things and obstacles for their children, and they can't overcome those difficulties for them either. But, there was one thing they could do. They can stand on their children's side. They can support them and believe in them.

Little Wang leaned back in his dad's embrace. In a clear and loud voice, he said, "Dad, it's okay. I forgive you!"

"Thank you for your understanding."

Seeing the interaction between this father and son pair, Ruan Xia pursed her lips into a smile.

She felt even happier when she thought about that extra card in her purse, especially since there was a hundred thousand yuan on it. Sure enough, if you base your happiness on the suffering of certain people, that would double the happiness.