Chapter 181

Chapter 181 - They treated her as if... as if she was their boss (3)

Despite her doubts, the HR Manager quickly replied, "Depends on years of experience. If it's a newcomer, the monthly salary is 6,000 to 8,000 yuan during the trial period. After the trial period is over, there'll be minor adjustment plus corresponding subsidies and bonuses."

Song Tingshen asked another question, "Is that the industry standard?"

"Yes," the HR Manager cautiously replied.

"I got it."

The HR Manager remained confused to the end of the phone call. She didn't understand why CEO Song had made this call to ask about the salary of office workers in the overseas department. Could it be that there was going to be changes in the company and he was going to increase their salaries? In the past, CEO Song had delegated the work when there were raises in the company and wouldn't ask any questions himself. It was really difficult to fathom the mind of a big boss.

After finding out that the company Ruan Xia had interviewed at wasn't just good, it was too good, Song Tingshen called Assistant Chen over, gave him the company's name and address sent by Ruan Xia, and had him check the leitigimaticy of this company. Nowadays, there were a lot of empty shell companies that were fronts controlled by criminals.

Assistant Chen was very efficient. Song Tingshen had assigned him this task in the morning. In the afternoon, before work was over, Assistant Chen came back and placed information about that company on Song Tingshen's desk.

Song Tingshen flipped through the documents, reading it seriously.

Assistant Chen said, "There's nothing wrong with this company. It moved into that office two months ago. I checked it out. It's a branch of an existing company. It filed with various agencies and the filing information was complete."

Song Tingshen: "En."

Indeed, there was no problem with the company's documentation. It had filed all the necessary information, and it was possible to trace it back to its head office. It didn't look like a fake company.

So why did this company offer Ruan Xia such a high salary?

For the time being, Song Tingshen couldn't figure it out. Perhaps, this company's overseas department's resources were too strong, and its business was too good.

After thinking it over, Song Tingshen still ordered Assistant Chen, "When you have free time, keep an eye out on this company. If anything goes wrong with this company, let me know."

He didn't really want Ruan Xia to work at this company, but he could feel that she was in high spirits over her new job. They had been married for so long and this was the first time he saw her enthusiastic about working. He didn't want to pour cold water over it or stop her. After all, he was happy seeing her so lively. He could only keep a closer eye on it. If there really was a problem with this job, he was capable of protecting her.

He didn't want to influence her decision. After all, she was an adult and this was her business. She looked like she really wanted to go work there too. Now that Assistant Chen's investigation hadn't come up with any problems, there was no reason to stop her. He should support her in going there and trying out working.

---

Near the end of the workday, Ruan Xia sent him a message that Little Wang and her were already in the parking garage. Song Tingshen simply cleaned his desk and got ready to leave.

Assistant Chen saw him coming out of his office and quickly stood up. He followed behind him and reminded him, "CEO Song, you have a very important dinner to go to."

Song Tingshen thought it over and said, "Have the VP go in my place. I have something to do today."

He paused and added, "I have a more important dinner to go to."

When Song Tingshen was saying this, there was a faint smile in his eyes that couldn't be erased. Although it was a very faint smile, it was very real.