Chapter 177

Chapter 177 - Maybe the company's boss is relatively young and doesn't stick to convention (2)

When she smiled, it looked as if there were stars in her eyes. The sight was beautiful and dazzling. Seeing Ruan Xia's overjoyed look, it was even more breathtaking than the first time he met her.

Song Tingshen had to admit that although Ruan Xia might not be special, the current her gave off the feeling of home.

Little Wang held up his cup and wanted to clink it against Ruan Xia's cup. "I hope mom gets a perfect score on the test tomorrow!"

Ruan Xia's eyes curved as she smiled. "Thank you, baby. If mom gets a perfect score tomorrow, I'll take you out to eat yummy food."

Although it was true that having money and free time was very awesome - awesome enough that it was like flying and too amazing for words, she finally realized now that an indolent lifestyle wasn't for her. She was an ordinary person deep down. Going to work like an ordinary person would probably let her feel at ease.

The past few months gave her the same feelings she had when she sneakily watched cartoons as a kid. Although it felt fun, there was also trepidation that wouldn't go away. When she thought about it carefully, it was because she couldn't play to her heart's content when there was homework left undone.

Although many people chased after excitement and novelty, most people probably wanted a sense of steadiness in their life.

---

Ruan Xia greatly valued this interview. She woke up early in the morning, rummaged through her closet, found a dress that would be suitable for an interview, and applied a more fresh and clean makeup style. Bringing the original owner's relevant documents while unceasingly encouraging herself, she went out and drove to that company.

Reality proved that with free-flowing traffic, it only took her ten minutes to get the company.

From now on, she wouldn't have to get up too early to go to work.

The company wasn't located in the downtown area, and there weren't many office buildings in this area either. The area has been undergoing development in recent years. The building where she was going for the interview had also been built a few years ago. Looking at it from the outside, she could see that it had a very unique design. Through the glass, she could see that the furnishings were very new too.

Ruan Xia took the opportunity to look around. There was a shopping mall and a subway station nearby. There were also many restaurants around. If she didn't have the time to go home for lunch, she could eat around here.

The underground parking lot for the large building was also very reasonable. It also offered a discount on parking fees if you applied for a monthly card. After Ruan Xia found this out, she parked her car and went up the elevator to go to the interview.

Would there be a lot of competition for this position... she hoped not.

Although the original owner was excellent in certain aspects, she hadn't worked in the past few years. She didn't know if the interviewer would mind.

Ruan Xia came out from the elevator. This floor only had one company. It looked like the company had just moved here too. As soon as she walked in, the woman at the front desk immediately stood up.

With a big smile, the receptionist asked, "Are you here for an interview?"

"Yes."

"Come, please follow me," The receptionist warmly greeted her and led her into the company.

Ruan Xia thought; this receptionist is so friendly. In past interviews, the receptionists had never treated her like she was a guest.

The company's office wouldn't be considered small, and the furnishings were pretty good. However, there weren't many employees. Ruan Xia followed the receptionist to the conference room.

Right after Ruan Xia sat down, the receptionist asked, "Would you like to drink tea, orange juice, or coffee?"

Ruan Xia thought it over. "Water is fine."

To her shock, the receptionist brought her a Hermès bottled mineral water.

Was this company's boss super rich?!