Chapter 1 - third year

Edit: it was my first book and it's not good at all. Don't even bother to read it's absolutely bad.

(y/n) = your name
(y/l/n) = your last name

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

After the summer holidays, I was at platform 9 3/4 waiting for the Hogwarts express.

It was my third year and I was excited to go back.

My parents died when I was a baby, so my aunt raised me. She was not the nicest but i didn't care that much about that.

Over the holidays, I was with the Weasley family together with Hermione and Harry.

Fred and George kept making jokes and made me laugh a lot. I spent the last two weeks at home by my aunt, because I had to. But I had a beautiful time with the Weasleys and my friends.

,,(y/n)!" a familiar voice called me.

,,Oh, hey Harry" I turned around to face him.

He gave me a warm smile and we saw the Hogwarts express coming.

We walked in and looked for an empty compartment. We found one and sat down. Harry and I talked a little bit, until Ron opened the door to our compartment.

,,I've been looking for you two." He sat down beside Harry. Later, Hermione joined us as well.

,,Do you want chocolate frogs?" Ron asked after throwing two of them in his mouth. Everyone shook his head no and he shrugged.

,,I'm going to go to the bathroom. I'll be right back." I said and walked out.

I looked into some compartments, while walking by. Then I fell down, because someone was in my way.

,,I knew it, you again. I hoped you wouldn't turn back. I hate you."

I knew this voice. I looked up and saw no one else than Pansy Parkinson. She is bullying me since our first year.

,,Parkinson, you ran into me." I stood up and looked at her. ,,I don't want to fight. Leave me alone." I said, wiping the dust off my robe.

She walked away and ignored me. I walked into the bathroom and later back to the compartment.

,,What did take you so long?"

,,Parkinson was trying to mess with me, but I'm ok."

The express stopped, we walked outside and went to Hogwarts.

In Hogwarts, I said goodbye to Ron, Hermione and Harry and went to the Slytherin common room. It's kind of sad, that I'm not in the same house as my friends, but I still like it to be a Slytherin.

I went to the girls dormitories, where I had to share a room with Parkinson.

It was already curfew when we arrived, so I went to bed, whilst Parkinson tried to annoy me, again. I ignored her and fell asleep.

In the morning I woke up. My first lesson was potions with professor Snape. That means I'm not allowed to be late or I'll have detention.

I overslept breakfast but was in class on time.

The doors shut after I took my seat and professor Snape walked in. He turned around and spoke slowly. I didn't pay much attention until we stood up to take ingredients for the potions we had to make.

I was finished with mine, but noticed that something was wrong. The colour of the potion had to be green, but mine was black.

I heard a loud noise on my table, got scared and looked up. Snape stood in front of me.

,,You failed, (y/l/n)." He looked at my potion.

,,I'm sorry professor, I-I really don't know why the colour turned black instead of green." I was still in shock from the loud noise he had made.

,,Someone has to tutor you." He looked around.

,,Miss Granger, would you come over?"

Hermione stood up and stopped beside Snape.

,,You have to teach miss (y/l/n) how to make a potion."

,,Alright, professor. I will." She nodded and he left.

Hermione looked at me and smiled.

,,I think we can start on friday night in the library."

,,Alright."

,,Why where you not at breakfast?" She asked concerned.

,,I overslept"

,,oh ok then, bye." She waved.

,,bye."

Then she was gone.

,,Class dismissed" Snape said and everyone rushed out.

I walked out of the classroom and  into the common room. I whispered the password ,,pureblood" and walked in.

Suddenly, bumped into someone and fell.

I looked up and saw the platinum blonde haired boy. He was looking at me. Malfoy.

I nevee really liked him. He was arrogant and thought he is better than everyone else.

,,Don't you have eyes?! Look where you're going. Pathetic."

I stood up and wanted to ignore him, but I heard loud footsteps running down the stairs.

Parkinson looked at Malfoy. She was clearly concerned.

,,Draco, did she hurt you?! My baby are you ok?! If she hurted you, I will-"

,,Pansy, don't call me that." He said annoyed.

During their argument, I noticed Malfoy's grow up.

,,What are you staring at?" Malfoy asked with a disgusted look

,,n-nothing"

,,pathetic." He said and walked away.

,,If you ever touch him or even look at him, I swear I will-"

,,Pansy!" somone yelled from the girls dormitories. ,,Come on now, we have to do lots of homework."

,,I'm coming Daphne!" She yelled back.
,,Don't forget what I told you. Stay away from him." She walked to the girls dormitories.

After a few classes, we had lunch, so I went to the great hall. I wanted to sit with my friends at the Gryffindor table, but it was not allowed. I had to sit at the Slytherin table.

It was always like that. I was always alone, but when I had classes with the Gryffindors, I spent time with the golden trio, my friends. I also got better in potions, thanks to Hermione.

The whole year was the same. Parkinson annoyed me, I spent a lot of time with the golden trio and my grades were good enough to pass.

Now, I was at platform 9 3/4 to go back home. To be honest, I didn't want to.

I walked into the train and found my friends in a compartment.

,,Hey, (y/n)."

,,Hey."

,,And where are you staying in the holidays?"

,,I'm staying at home with my aunt." I said annoyed.

,,You can stay with us if you want to. Like the last summer holidays. Hermione and Harry are staying as well." Ron suggested.

A smile grew on my face.

,,I would love to."

,,ok then." He smiled.