Chapter 1

Bonnie Peers rolled her eyes at her parents fussing over her and her half packed trunk as she prepares to leave for her final year at Hogwarts.

"Tomorrow is the start of your last year Bonnie! I can't believe our little girl is nearly a Hogwarts graduate" her witch mother exclaimed, getting misty eyed for the 8th time that day, not that Bonnie was keeping count. She was completely over how much of a big deal people were making this. Should she be reacting differently? She wasn't sure.
Bonnie has never been good with the whole 'expressing emotions' thing. Much to her mothers dismay.
She supposed it was another potential reason she hasn't managed to become part of any friendship cliques at school. Not that it bothered her. She had friends... maybe more like acquaintances. But she was never lonely. Always had someone there to share a laugh with or go to hogsmeade with, if she felt like it.

Bonnie lay in her bed that night staring at the white ceiling. She had a certain apathy about the first day of school, ever since she could remember. Where others were excited, nervous or tense, she didn't feel much at all.
She closed her eyes and started thinking about what treats she could buy tomorrow on the train when the trolley lady came round. With that, she drifted off to sleep to the thought of fizzing whizbees and chocolate frogs on her tastebuds.

The next morning flew by, Bonnie more or less followed the motions of her frantic parents fluffing around, double and triple checking her trunk for all her necessary items for school.

Thanks to the early morning traffic they were falling behind time. Hurriedly they raced her to platform 9  3/4 - to which they made it just in the nick of time.
After an embarrassingly long display of hugs and kisses from her mum and an awkward side hug and a curt nod from her dad, she found herself waving goodbye through the train window to them. Her mother still tearful and her muggle father nervously eyeing the strangely dressed magical folk on the platform (even after 6 years).
She was pleasantly surprised to find she managed to snag a compartment to herself. Even though she was looking forward to greeting her magical friends, she looks forward to alone time even more.

The Hogwarts Express rounded the corner and the station disappeared from sight, opening up to the wider world whizzing by the window.
It was not lost on Bonnie that this would be the last time she ever boarded this train to begin a new year at Hogwarts, but in perfect Bonnie fashion - she didn't particularly feel moved by it.
After staring out of the large thick glass of the train, at the green pastures and trees for a few minutes, her eyes began to feel heavy. Bonnie pulled her heavy cloak from her bag she had stowed overhead, lay down on her side on the long seat and covered herself from her toes to her shoulder with the warm fabric. After closing her eyes, the trains movements and repetitive sounds soon lulled her into a soft sleep.

The sound of the compartment door being slammed and hushed curse words jolted Bonnie from her peaceful nap as she shot up-right, letting the cloak with its warmth slide to the ground. Her hands instinctively flailed around her body to locate her wand. Her left hand found it on the seat beside her and she hurried to point it in the general direction of the sound of the intruders.
"What the hell!" She exclaimed, half slurring her words with drowsiness and peering through sleepy lashes. She never was elegant or put together when being awoken from sleep.

She heard the compartment crashers chuckle, a male voice came.
"Woah there sleepy head, holster your weapon! It's just us! Everywhere else is full!"
Bonnie quickly rubbed her eyes with her right hand and looked up at the two tall red heads standing over top of her, both grinning at her but keeping one eye on her wand that was still pointed menacingly at them.

"Merlin! Fred and George! You two nearly gave me a heart attack!" Bonnie cried as she lowered her wand and shook her head.

"I'm not sure if you noticed Bonnie, but you're the one that nearly flipendo'd us both right out the window!"

"Fred's right Bonnie, Madam Pomfrey would have hated you if you made her miss the feast to re-attach our limbs on the first night back." George said in a matter-of-fact tone, as they both helped themselves to a seat opposite her.

"You two will be the death of me" Bonnie remarked while she picked up her crumpled cloak from the floor and wrapped it around herself.
"Smile Bon, and the world will smile with you" laughed George.
Bonnie feigning anger, mocked his big goofy grin and leant against the wall with a small smile, as the twins excitedly began to tell her about their new prank they just know will drive Filch mad.

A/N: hey everyone! Thanks so much for choosing my story to read! I promise it gets more interesting from here on out lol
Also want you to know that I am currently writing another George story since I finished this one! It's 18+ with spice but also some violence and mature content so TW for that.

Don't forget to vote, comment and also follow me!
Thanks xx