Chapter 1:What should i do?

Author:
P.S - YN means your name and if you are a guy reading this, than use YN as your crushes name or your girlfriends or any name you want to use.

Austin's P.O.V

I got dressed for school and made my hair. I never do my hair unless I am forced to when my mom tells me to. But all of a sudden I have changed. I was a bad boy and now I am becoming a good boy.

I think it's because of YN. Thinking if I should tell her how I feel about her or not, my phone rang. It was my best friend Alex. We have grown up together and we've always been there for each other.

"Hey I'm outside waiting for you", he said as I picked up the phone and greeted him.

After I hung up, I went outside filling my backpack with books and going outside to head to school.

When we reached there I waited outside of school for YN.

She comes out of her car with her friends towards school. She looks so beautiful as her black straight hair was blowing as she walked.

"Hey YN", I greeted her as I was walking in with Alex.

She looked at me, smiled and greeted me and than kept walking.

YN P.O.V

Oh my god, Austin is so cute and I love the way he waves at me everyday and says hi. Maybe he likes me back, but then why would he always be with Miley and always talks to her. It's like he is flirting with her.

I know she likes him, but what if he likes her back. A lot of questions ran through my mind. I didn't want to think about it, so I decided I won't talk to him and just ignore him when he tries to talk to me.

It's gonna be really difficult but I am gonna have to do it if I want to get over him.

Austin P.O.V

I've asked Miley if she can talk to YN if she likes me. She said she will take care of that.

Author
PS: Austin doesn't know that Miley likes him, so keep reading to know more! Tension is going to be created so stay tuned!
Please vote, comment, and follow me at suchi99! Thank you and please support me as this is my very first official book!!!