Chapter 4: Meeting him for the first time

4:50 am, Monday

my alarm starts to ring cuz it's my favorite day, Monday, i took my phone and turned the alarm off, then i jumped out of bed, i went to the bathroom and brush my teeth, then, i took a bath.

after taking a bath, i still had my towel wrapped around my body, so i chose the outfit that I'll be wearing for today.
i think this is the best, because winter is starting here, in New York

then, i prepared my bag for the subjects that are for today's class.

Math, Biology, Physics, Values Education, and Chemics.

most of them are actually a branch of Science, which is my favorite subject, I'm literally good at everything, I would also be the top 1 in my class, because of my smartness and creativeness, but sometimes,  i can be a bitch, and also, a troublemaker.

i placed my books into proper order and went downstairs to eat my breakfast that our maids prepared for me. my maids' names are Dianna, Amelia and Mia

me: Good morning, Mia, have you seen mom?
Mia: oh darling, she left early because her boss needed her early
me: o-oh, okay
Mia: just enjoy your breakfast, Darling,  I'll clean your room now
me: okay Mia, please be careful with the stuffs upstairs in my room, majority of them are actually made of glass
Mia: of course *smiles *

i smiled back at her as she starts to go upstairs and do her job, it's kinda suspicious that mom's not around at this time, well i already know the reason but she doesn't go too early, is it even part of her contract?

i rolled my eyes and continued to eat my breakfast, then, i opened my phone and texted Jungkook.

me: heyyyy Kookie, wanna join me to school later?
Kookie 💕: ofc, it's already our habit to go together everyday to school
me: i know, but I just wanted to make sureee idiot
Kookie 💕: HAHAHAHA okay, let's meet up around 5:20am, outside your house this time
me: sureee, gotta eat my breakfast first okay?
Kookie 💕: same idiot

gosh i really love him🤣

i checked at the time, it's now 5:05am, i still have 15 minutes to go, i opened the television and watched the news for today.

they seem to be the same thing that they've been reporting these past weeks, crime rates, diseases, stealing, kidnapping, ugh,

isn't there something proper to report?

i rolled my eyes again ans continued to eat my food, until the door starts to get unlocked, i started to get nerous since I'm not expecting anyone right now, like why would a guest unlock a door without the owner's permission?

the door unlocks, and opens the door, revealing my dad, wearing his pilot uniform, still wearing the same hat i was playing with last 12 years ago, my frown turned into a huge smile, he saw me, he opened his arms for me to hug him.