Chapter 48

it's been 5 months, and I could've been more happy, my belly is already big, like really, my friends would ask me how am I doing right now, and my baby, they would also say some jokes like I'm carrying twins. because my belly is so big right now, well I'm already 6 months pregnant.

Namjoon and I are living together right now, Jungkook is now continuing his college here in New York, I was so proud of him, because he was accepted in New York University quickly.

today is my the day that we're going to know my baby's gender, and I'm so excited, I smiled to myself and chose a very oversized purple shirt with some black leggings, I curled my hair into beach waves, and applied some light makeup.

I was in the middle of doing my makeup when I saw Jungkook's birthday gift for me, it was a cute, purple galaxy designed photo book, I opened it and saw all of our pictures arranged in proper pages, it was so cute, I was flipping the pages when I saw Jungkook and I's selfie, it was when we were in Mc Donald's at nighttime in the mall, we were wearing the white matching hoodies.

tears started to fall on my cheeks, how I really wanted to bring back all of the memories that Jungkook and I created before, but, I already have Namjoon with me, and i couldn't be happier than ever.

i hugged the photo book on my chest, and sighed, then, I closed it, then let it stand with the books that I used to read when I was a teen.

I continued doing my makeup, until I heard the door open, I looked at my back and of course, I saw Namjoon, he was dressed in his favourite outfit, a white sweater with some cargo pants.

" I cant wait to know our baby's gender"
he said as he hugs me from my back, I smiled back and said
" same goes for me baby"
" you ready?"
"yes!!"

I replied in a excited tone, he was vibing with me HAHAHAAH, we went downstairs and rode in to the car, Namjoon saved so much for our future, he bought a huge house that can be enough for our other 5 children, well

while the car ride was going, I stared at the sky, it was afternoon vibes, the sun was so bright, just enough for me to feel comfortable, he noticed me looking at the sky, he smiled and asked.

namjoon: didnt u wanted to become an aeronautical engineer way back when you were in senior year?

I nodded my head and smiled.

namjoon: that's why you loved staring at the sky, I love it when you do that, and I can help you become one.

he said as he looks at me from the right.

me: oh really? my dream isnt really that easy to reach but, with you, I can do it.

his right hand crolled to my hand, then both of us intertwined our hands, it was so sweet.

Namjoon: of course baby, anything for you.

after the car ride, Namjoon parked the car, then I went out of the car, then joon goes out next, then, we intertwined our hands and entered the hospital, we went to the maternity rooms, and waited for my name to get called.

after my name was called, I sighed and went in, Joon was there with me, and we did everything that the doctor says.

doctor: are the both of you excited to know the baby's gender?

we both nodded and smiled, the doctor smiled back, then, she let me lie down on a bed, then, she places my shirt up, then, she added some gel on my stomach, it felt weird but I didnt gave attention on it, I was really excited to know the baby's gender.

the doctor places the thing that they use to see how the baby is doing,

(author's note: I'm really sorry but I didnt knew what was the name of the thing that they use, sorry)

then, we were looking at the small tv that showed what's inside me, which is our baby,

"congratulations Mr. and Mrs. Kim, your baby's gender is a boy!" the doctor proudly announced it to us,

Namjoon couldn't feel anything but joy
and happiness, "YES!!"  he said as he showed his cute teeth while smiling, he was like a kid like he was so excited while was waiting for his mom to buy him ice cream.

the doctor did some tests, our baby looks so healthy and strong, we thanked the doctor and we went to the receiptionist to pay.

Namjoon was so excited and happy at the same time, he was jumping like a crazy kid in the hospital HAHAHA.

cant wait for my baby to be born.