Chapter 36

Y/n's  POV

the next day, i felt a sharp pain on my private part, i damn hurts! i can't even walk properly this morning, Chanyeol's beside me, peacefully sleeping, i shrugged it off and went to the kitchen and serve us breakfast like I normally do.

after making breakfast, i placed 2 plates in the dining table and our breakfast, then, i see Chanyeol walking downstairs, his hair was a complete mess, i didnt mind him and continued doing my thing..

well, he doesn't abuse me, but, he does rape me every night.

we started to eat our breakfast, until he starts to speak.

Chanyeol: we're travelling all the way to New York tomorrow, pack your bags because we're going to the airport early in the morning

me: okay.

after Chanyeol was done, he left the dining table and jumped to the couch and watched Netflix while there's me, taking care of the dishes.

i washed the plates and placed them properly into their designated containers, i was about to go upstairs until i heard him say.

Chanyeol: won't you join me here?

i sighed and just went beside him, i dont want him to get angry, he's scary when he's angry, he's like a beast, so I dont want that to happen.

while we were watching a movie, i really wasnt that interested, so i just started straight, i felt Chanyeol's hand crolled all the way to my thighs, then up to my inner thighs, he grabbed them  with his right hand, his left hand crolled to my boobs and started to grab them and played with them.

"C-Chanyeol, s-stop" i whispered as I closed my eyes.
"do you want me to fuck you again later?" he said as his face buried to my neck, his hand crolled to my side thigh this time, it crolled up to my butt.

"p-please stop" I said as my voice started to shake.
"I love it when you tell me to stop, it just makes me wanna keep going" he said as he jumped on me, giving his whole weight on me, I moaned in pain, he starts to attack my neck, he starts making tons of hickeys, it hurts so bad, he stops and said,

"let's continue this later night" and left me, i was frozen, i decided to leave and take a bath.

i just wore an oversized shirt with shorts, i feel too tired today, and almost dizzy, i just want all of this to stop, i took my phone and texted with my friends, well, it's just Rose and Quinn, i trust them with all my heart, i tell them whatever's happening in my life.

gosh, i also want to go back to New York, to see them again, and my Professor too.