Chapter 22: meeting him again

9:35 am, Tuesday

hell yeah, i am late, i'm not proud about that, i faceslapped my head, because Im so stressed for my works ontop of my desk, i don't know what to do first! ugh

it's now Health period, our next teacher arrives, and she starts to discuzz all about the body development.

while there's me, doing all my work that's done late, first is while the teacher was discussing, i hope that professor doesn't notice me doing some work, I answered my Science worksheet, then, my Arts Worksheet,

y'all might think that it's not yet those subject's period, but no, professors mentally give us worksheets in the morning, then we'll all stress ourselves and answet them, that's how awful this senior for us is.

10:30 am, Tuesday

gosh! I'm finally done, i kept my worksheets under my desk, which has a lot of dirt and shit under there but whatever,  i store my trash there, too

it's now Lunch, Rose, Quinn, and I went to the cafeteria, this time, Rose went in the cafeteria line, while Quinn and I sat down on an unoccupied chair for the three of us.

Quinn: hey girl, why were you so late this morning?
me: i overslept and didn't notice the time, gladly my maid woke me up, and when i got here, there's so mcub stuff to do!

i said as I felt like i was rallying in the street against the officials.

Quinn: woah calm down gurll HAHHASH, Rose and I are also mentally stressed, but we don't let it affect my daily life, you should not get affected too hun.
me: thanks Quinn, my work was really a pile this morning
Quinn: now, you learned your lesson to sleep early and wake up early too *smiles*
me: yeah yeah wake up early go to school early *slaps head*

HAHSHAHAHAHAHHAHA

then after that, Rose comesnup with 2 trays, we got confused, so Quinn asked rose.

Quinn: hey Rose, why do you have 2 trays?
Rose: one tray is for the both of you, while the other one's mine
me: ohh yeahh, you love food, that's why
Rose: good thing, you already know

HAHAHAHHAHAHAHSH

then, we began to eat our lunch, one tray, just for Rose? HAHAHA

11:10 am, Tuesday

the bell rings, and it's a sign for the 3 of us to go back to the classroom, i sighed for the last time and we went back.

      2:20 pm, Tuesday

it's now the end of class, and i never been stressed like this, like never! there's so much things to do like new projects and homework to do, and i dont know which do first, ugh fuck myself.

the class began to pack their stuff and their books, while there's me, stressing myself over all work, but then, Professor Kim enters the classroom, he bid goodbye to us, we did the same thing and I started to pack my stuff too, not even caring.

now, no one's in the classroom, it's just the both of us here.

me: I'm sorry Namjoon, but i have to go, i have some things to fix at home
Professor Kim: aww, you're gonna leave me? *pouts*

i smiled and walked upto his desk, i surrounded his neck with my hands, hugging him.

me: i'm sorry babe, but I just have to fix some stuff at home babe, but tomorrow, i can meet up with you here again, whatever time you'd want.