Chapter 42

I opened the message, and it says that.

???: hi, it's me, Namjoon,

I wondered why he messaged me, this late, I dont wanna be mean, so I replied to him.

me: uhm, hello
Namjoon: can we meet outside your house?
me: w-wait you're outside my house?

I immediately unlocked the balcony door and slid it open, i stepped in the balcony and checked the road if hes outside, and yes, he is, he's holding his phone on his ear while looking up to me, smiling, I sighed and told him to wait.

I went downstairs, and the hallway is empty, I went straight to the front door and went out of my house, I shut the door close and opened the gate, I stared to walk forward to him.

me: s-so Sir Namjoon, what brings you here?

he surprisingly pulled my arm and we went to the bench, he sat down together with me, I started to feel a bit uncomfortable, since I just knew this guy today.

Namjoon: Y/n, I know that you still remember me, even just a bit of your memory, and I'm ready to make you remember me and your past.
me: s-sir what a-are you talking about?

his hand crolled to mine, he held it and started to explain.

Namjoon: a year ago, you were just in senior year when I met you, I was your professor, you are beautiful, charming, smart, and a girl that had lots of dreams in life, and I'm pretty sure that you still remember me, even a bit
me: I-I do remember you, you keep flashing in my mind, whenever I look at you....
Namjoon: all of that stopped when you got into a car accident, your brain was badly damaged, and the doctor said that you have amnesia, and you had difficulty remembering all of us, but right after your surgery, I took care of you, a lot, I had sleepless nights, and I had trouble keeping my balanced schedule, until one day, you left New York, you just didn't leave the state, y-you left me.

my head started to hurt even more, I looked down, and closed my eyes shut, I held my head as my head started to flash a lot of memories, I moaned in pain.

Namjoon started to get worried and asked me.

Namjoon: y/n, are you okay?
me: m-my head-

i closed my eyes shut, a person is now flashing in my mind, i-ts like

https://vm.tiktok.com/ZSn8HXBH/

(y'all should click the link, or maybe copy it and paste on your chrome url, that's how Y/n feels right now, it's not my video, and I'm not the owner of the tiktok acct, thank y'all)

me: j-jungkook? p-professor k-Kim?

I mumbled my words slowly, I opened my eyes and looked up at him, he looked at me straight at my eyes, his eyes started to tear up, so does mine.

Namjoon: I've waited for this time to happen.

he immediately hugged me very tightly, his hands rubbed my hair and caressed it, his left hand crolled to my knee and rubbed it, I feel so safe with him.

Namjoon: but then, you left me, and just weeks later, I received news that you are getting married, I didnt know what to feel adter knowing that you're getting married, I was so fucking mad, stressed, sad, and depressed, all of my feelings were messed up.

I would always think of myself that I wasnt worth it, and that I didnt do my best to take care of you, and guide you until you fully remember me, it sucks that you dont remember me, I had that feeling that you will never remember me, but I didnt quit, but, you left me. and now, you're with the man that will love you for the rest of your life, I felt happy for you, but sad at the same time because that person will never be me.

I looked at him as he brushes my hair with his fingers, then grabs my shoulder and rubs them, he rested his head on mine, feeling my touch in every inch.

me: I-i was forced to married chanyeol, i didnt want to get married to him, but my mother forced me to, after we got married, he started to rape me every single night, and I felt like I was imprison whenever I'm with him, in our home in Los Angeles, I swear, i didnt want to leave New York, and to leave you too, they ruined me, they ruined us.

I said, filled with courage, his right hand went into a fist, he started to get angry,

Namjoon: h-he what?!

I immediately sat properly and held both of his arms to stop him, I looked at him in the eye, well we both did, I started to tear up even more.

Namjoon: I can't let this happen to you again, be with me, let's be together again.
me: h-how about ava?
namjoon: I'm gonna break up with her, and let's be together, I promise that i wont leave you again, I love you and I forever will.
me: but chanyeol-
Namjoon: you should divorce him, hes no good for you baby, I am.

I showed a small smile when he called me baby, I held his hand tightly, I'm afraid of what will happen after this, Chanyeol might rush back with me to Los Angeles, I dont wanna leave Namjoon again, I dont want to hurt him.

me: I-im going back to Los Angeles, with Chanyeol, in a month.
Namjoon: I'll do everything it takes to stop Chanyeol from forcing you to go with him.

he reassured me and hugged me again, this time, it was soft, I love how my face fits so good in his neck, but then, the weather started to get cold, and it's starting to get a bit cloudy, and black too.

me: i-i guess you have to go, it's dangerous if we stay here longer.
Namjoon; I guess you're right, I'm now leaving baby, take care of yourself, tell me if Chanyeol hurts you again, I'm gonna beat his ass.
me: I'll make you sure that he wont baby,
Namjoon: okay, I love you.

I smiled at his words, I looked up at him and said.

me: goodbye baby, take care.

but then, he went closer to me and kissed me by the lips, I loved how his soft lips touched to mine, I closed my eyes and felt how deep the kiss was, then, I let go, he started to get shy, so does me, we waved goodbye to each other then he left.

I sighed and looked up to the sky again, night vibes.