Chapter 31

a week later.

Still Professor Kim's POV

I dont know what's wrong with Y/n, she still hasn't texted me for a whole week, I also wasnt able to go and attend to her because I was terribly busy, I had sleepless nights and my eyebags are getting worse, there's so much things to do in school, well, I'm not a student but I also know how they feel.

a teachers routine: make a PowerPoint presentation, teach students, check their worksheets, attend the weekly seminar for teachers.

ugh it's so stressing!

I'm now at home, theres no worksheets that's done today for me to check so I plopped on my bed and just rested my eyes for a bit, but then, I received a message from someone.

it's from Y/n's brother, Jimin.

Jimin: good afternoon Professor, Y/n has been booked a ticket all the way to California, she's now in the airport with me, my mom has decided that this will be the best for her, and for a faster recovery, she will come back to New York after a couple of years after she gained her memories back. thank you for always attending and taking care of her, please, take a rest now Professor, goodluck for your job, Y/n and I wish the best for you.

tears started to roll on my cheeks, didn't Jimin disagreed with her mom's plans? it was just a week, now, s-she's gone?! I stood up from my bed and tossed everything on the floor, I threw my books and scattered them on the floor, I dragged the glass and threw it harshly on the floor,

me: n-no Y/n!!

I ruined everything that's surrounding me and just sat on the floor and spent my time crying, I rolled myself into a ball and just kept crying, until I heard my door open, I didnt care who it was, I just want to be alone.

Jin: what the fuck is happening he-

he stared at the mess I made, he saw me, I was rolled into a ball and hid my face on my arms.

Jin: j-joon, what happened to you?

he sat down beside me and rubbed my shoulders,

me: s-she left

Jin: who left?

me: y-y/n

Jin: w-why? what happened?

me: she flew all the way to California, 

Jin: o-oh, I'm sorry

me: i wasn't even able to say a proper goodbye to h-her, now she's gone.

he felt pitty for me, so he joined me and sat down beside me, he hugged me, he rested his chin on my shoulder, and rubbed my left shoulder, 

Jin: don't worry, she's coming back after she's fully recovered

me: h-how did y-you know?

Jin: i saw the text message in your phone idiot

he started to chuckle at me, i didn't mind him and just rolled myself like a ball, even doe my brother teases me everyday, he's always beside me, to comfort me, and I thank him for that.

Jin: b-but why do you care so much about her? she's just your student.

me: s-she's a memorable student, I-i wasn't able to save her from the tragedy she encountered, she's a different student, she taught me to love who I am right now.

he nodded and rubbed my shoulder, he ensured me that everything will be alright, and I have to move on from her.

we spent the rest of the time sitting down on the floor.