Chapter 13: in another life

me: o-oh, okay, Mom, thank you for your time

mom: Y/n, please come in and have some cookies and tea *smiles*

me: thank you mom, but, i'm also in a hurry to go back home, because I left the door unlocked.

mom: oh no, you should better go now, goodbye and take care Y/n * waves*

me: goodbye, mom

i went my way to my house, tears started to fall onto my cheeks, all I wanted to do is to lock myself up in my room and cry all night, why did he had to leave me when I was on my lowest, now that I need him more, why did he leave just like that without telling me, so that I can no longer hope anymore? was I that boring to be with? that's why he left me?

a lot of questions were on my head, i typed them all in our messenger chat box, hoping that he could answer all my questions, dang.

i went in my house, "good afternoon ma'am, what would you like to eat for today?" my maids asked, " I'm not gonna eat today, I'm full" i replied, she nodded her head and I went upstairs and cried, i went to my bed and lied down, locking myself in my room, then,  just scrolled through the pictures, and our memories, together, it hurts so fucking bad.

i cried the whole afternoon, my eyes looks a bit swollen, but not that much, my eyelids were heavy, but doesn't really look like I cried, i didn't wanted to eat dinner tonight, so i just slept.

i miss you, kook