Chapter 38

my head stopped spinning, now, I stopped and stared at the floor.

Jimin: Y/n, what's happening to you, are you alright?
Y/n: after we took that photo, a man started to appear in my memories, it felt like I knew him.
Jimin: who was he? do you remember him?
me: not at all, he just randomly appeared.
Jimin: does your heart still hurt?
me: yes
Jimin: do you want to go home?

I nodded my head as a yes, he understood my situation, he packed the food that we haven't ate yet and we went to the parking lot, I stepped in the car, holding the food. more flashbacks started to appear.

a man was appearing in my head again

he was laughing while hugging me too.

I kept silent, my brother starts the engine and we went to our way home, I stared at the dark black sky, all that I could think while we were on the ride was,

who was the man that i was with?
was he that close to me?
who was he in my past life?

i sighed, 25 minutes later we arrived home, I went out of the car, so does my brother, we went in the house together, I just kept my head down, my head was still hurting, but not that much as before, we went in my room,

Jimin: have a good night lil sis, *kisses my forehead *
me: you too, big bro

then, he left, I closed the door, I went to my walk in closet to choose what I'll wear for tonight, I sat infront of my huge cabinet, I just chose a spaghetti strap top with some cozy sweatpants, tonight's cold, so I wanted a hoodie.

a white one.

I searched for a white one in my hoodie section, gladly, I saw one, it was huge and comfy, I closed my cabinet and went out of my walk in closet, I brought the hoodie with me to bed, I caressed it on the hood itself.

I stared at it deeply, then, my head started to hurt again, I closed my eyes in pain

the same man appeared to my mind just a while ago.

he was laughing with me, while picking out a white hoodie, he took the hoodie from the hoodie shelf and showed it to me, his bunny smile was so cute.

tears started to run to my cheeks, I dont remember this person, but I hope to see him the soonest, maybe in the future.

I sighed and opened my eyes again, I checked the hoodie.

it had a cute sign on the left shoulder of the fabric, it says.

besties forever.

I suddenly remembered the guy that I was with, also had a sign on the side, I got curious to know who this guy is.

mysterious man, who are you?