Chapter 43

one week later.

so, Chanyeol and i are meeting Namjoon again, but Namjoon won't be with Ava, they already broke up, because of me.

i feel bad for Ava, Namjoon was already happy with her, and i ruined it, but, we should be with the person that we truly love.

i sighed and went in my open closet, i wanted to wear something that matches my mood today, how about this

sang this really matches my mood, imma get a white denim jacket too.

i sprayed some perfume on my chest and to my whole body, i did some light makeup, just some eyeliner and liptint will be good.

i stepped out of my room and went downstairs, no one's at home since my brohter's in his workplace and my maids are on a day off, and my mom? well, she's celebrating with the money she's gaining from me and my brother.

i went out of my house and locked the door, then grabbed a taxi all the way there.

after the taxi ride, i went to the cafe and opened the glass door, and saw Chanyeol and Namjoon, sitting peacefully, just waiting for me.

i went toward them and took a seat beside Chanyeol, he kissed me by the cheek and started the plans, while I felt Namjoon's stares all over my body, then, Chanyeol starts discussjng the next plans.

Namjoon's POV

right now, I'm infront of Chanyeol, I cant face his face right now, or i'm getting forced by myself to punch him right in the face, i thought he was a good and ncie guy, but I was very wrong, after all of this, im never facing him ever again.

we were waiting for Y/n, until the main door opened, revealing y/n, she looks so damn beautiful and sexy at the same time, she's making me wanna fuck her all night.

she sits down beside Chanyeol, then he kisses her by the cheek, ugh, it's really making me wanna punch him.

Chanyeol: so, let's start the business plans.

i didnt listen to him and just stared at y/n, she's so damn beautiful, her cleavage are showing so much, which is making me go hard, she pays attention at Chanyeol, she took her jacket off, now, i have a clear view of he cleavage, they're bigger than before, then she covers her shoulder with her jacket,

end of Namjoon's POV

while Chanyeol was explaining, the ddinks were served, i took mine and started to drink it, my fav.

while it was in the middle of the plan discussing, i had to go to the restroom, so i excused myself from Chanyeol and Namjoon and I went to the restroom.

(Warning: 21+ ahead!! if you are 20 below, please don't read this part!
I warned you! read at your own risk! kids like you shouldn't be reading this!!)

Namjoon's POV.

Y/n just excused herself from us and went to the toilet, and here i am right now, still having a boner, now i have to go to the toilet, I excused myself from Chanyeol and went to the comfort room and follow Y/n.

i went in the girls' toilet, it sounds awful but I want to fuck Y/n.

I see her washing her hands, "baby, it's time to get dirty today," I said, she immediately stopped washing her hands and looked at me in shock.

Y/n: N-namjoon what the fuck are you doing here?! you're in the women's toilet!

i didn't replied and pushed Y/n in one of the stalls, I pinned her onto the wall and smashed my lips onto hers, I miss this.

she held both of my arms to signal me to stop, I rested my head on her neck and whispered, "you made me hard today baby, now give me my prize"

end of Namjoon's POV

I sighed at his words and he continued on my neck, planting so much hickeys, I moaned on his last bite, now, he smashed his lips onto mine, his kiss was wild, but soft at the same time, his hands crolled all the way to my dress' zipper and unzipped it, leaving me on my undies, I stopped him.

me: b-but what if Chanyeol sees us doing this?
namjoon: he won't, unless your moans are louder than it should be.

he replied in a whisper tone and smirked at me, gosh that smirk is so sexy, he continued attacking my lips, then, he unbuckled his belt and his pants, he slid them off including my underwear, he rubbed it in circular motions, I moaned quietly, "I love the way you moan baby," he whispered on my ear, he went even faster, but then, without any warning, he inserted his dick in me.

I wasnt used to this anymore, so I moaned in pain, and pleasure, I can possibly bleed after this,

Namjoon: d-does it hurt?

he was worried for me, I know hes horny right now but he cares about me too.

me: a little
Namjoon: I'll be gentle.

he whispered on my ear and kissed me by the forehead, he grabbed my left leg and raised it up on his shoulders, to get a bit deeper,

after i felt a bit more comfortable, he started to move a bit faster, I moaned softly, trying not to get caught in here, he grabbed my ass and pressed it harder in, I moaned even louder as he gets deeper and deeper.

me: n-namjoon i-im cumming-

I said in between my moans,

namjoon: s-same

he replied in a sexy tone, he went for a few more thrusts, until I felt his warm cum inside me, i felt exhausted and fell into his chest, he chuckled and hugged me tightly.

Namjoon: I love you so much,
me: I love you even more silly.

I smacked him on the head and we fixed ourselves, I dressed up again, neatly, he did the same thing, but before he went out, we made sure that no one's in the restroom, so he went out first, then, I washed my hands since it's now time to clean myself lmaoo, I went out of the restroom and didnt saw Chanyeol there anymore, I left my phone and my stuff on the desk, gladly, no one took it, including namjoon's stuff, I checked my phone and saw 2 missed calls from Chanyeol,

"I guess I'm dead" I mumbled

" no you aren't baby, he is" Namjoon replied to me and chuckled.

I slapped him on the arm and we left the cafe, my private part was still in pain, he fucked me so hard.