Chapter 44

weeks later, Namjoon has decided to cut ties with Chanyeol, at first, chanyeol tried to promise Namjoon that he'll be a good business partner to him, but Namjoon declined it and said that he had more big important opportunities, he understood Namjoon.

2 weeks later.

I started to feel a bit sick lately, I would feel nauseous in the morning and start to vomit, Chanyeol didnt care about my situation and let me suffer.

but, he would not let me meet with any of my friends, except when i ask for his permission, or maybe he knows the friend that im meeting with

i got a bit suspicious of what im feeling right now, like, lately, being sick and shit, i keep rewinding all of the things that happened to me these past weeks, until i remember the day when.

Namjoon and I had sex in the public toilet.

it was so dang embarrasing, and i never want that to happen ever again, but, im suspecting what if.

what if im pregnant with Namjoon's child?
will Chanyeol still accept this?
will he kill me for cheating on him?
will Namjoon accept his child?

questions started to run all over my mind, that me, myself, cant even answer them, and it's early in the morning, I shouldn't be thinking about bad stuff today, I chose my outfit, like these

I feel so damn comfy.

I took a bath and wore my clothes, then, I went downstairs, I was craving, so I went to the kitchen, I took some strawberry jam and some bread and made myself some strawberry jam sandwich, then, I ate it.

then, I hear someone coming from downstairs, it was my brother, Jimin.

Jimin: good morning sis, what you eating? strawberry jam? you never liked strawberry jam like in your whole life
me: i-i was craving
Jimin: but wait, are you pregnant, that's why you're craving right now?

he made a funny suspicious face at me, I slapped him by the arm and he chuckled

Jimin: nah I'm kidding, unless you really re, who's the boyfriend?

he's really killing me with his questions, I nodded my head as a no.

me: I dont have any boyfriend,  and I'm not fucking pregnant!

I said in between my bites, my mouth was full with the sandwich, he laughed at my cuteness and pinched my cheeks, then, we went to the living room and watched tv while we waited for our breakfast to be served.

minutes later, our breakfast are served, we went in the dining area and ate our breakfast, I want more on my breakfast, so I asked my maid if she could add pickles.

Jimin: pickles? you never liked pickles.
me: I honestly dont know with myself,  I'm craving for pickles
Jimin: you're so weird sis.

he chuckled and continued to eat his food,

maid: here you go, ma'am Y/n.
me: thank you.