Chapter 16: dream

i paused, i didn't knew who it was, i slowly turned around and saw Professor Kim,he was holding a black umbrella, he was still on his uniform, he smiled and asked.

Professor Kim: Y/n, why are you here alone?
me: P-professor, I was about to go home, but then the rain came.
Professor Kim: poor Y/n
me: b-but Professor, how did you know that I was here?
Professor Kim: i was driving in my car, going home, until i saw you, standing under the rain, I got worried so i ran here for you.

i sighed, there's actually someone that worries for me.

Professor Kim: we should not be staying here for too long or the rain's gonna be heavier bt 5 minutes, let's go to my car.
me: b-but sir, I'm soaking wet-
Professor Kim: don't worry, I have waterproof seats *smiles*

i smiled back, we walked slowly on the puddles as rain drops on them, he opened his car door for me, i rode in, carrying my bag which is a bit wet, it's waterproof doe, i love the galaxy bag that my mom bought for me.

he goes to his seat and he starts to drive, i told him the way, he agreed and followed my directions. the situation was a bit awkward, but he tries his best to entertain me. I smiled, and just stared at the window, the rain was pouring heavily and heavily, it would be a bad idea to stand longer outside.

i tried to open my phone, gladly, it wasn't wet, just a bit, i opened it and texted my mom that I was soaking wet from the rain and I needed to run into a friend,

"take care, come home by 6pm okay" she replied.
"yes mom" i replied back and just turned my phone off.

minutes later, we arrived in my neighborhood, i thanked Professor Kim.

me: thank you, Professor Kim.
Professor Kim: you're welcome, Y/n, take my umbrella, the rain is still pouring heavily.
me: okay Professor, thank you so much for the ride.
Professor Kim: don't even mention it,*smiles*

i smilled back, i opened the umbrella and went out of his car and closed the door, then, he starts to drive again, I went inside the house and went to my room, i was still soaking wet, darn it.

i went in my room and took a bath, i don't care if I'm getting sick cuz i never cared for myself, i just chose longsleeves with shorts to keep me comfy, i didn't wanted to eat dinner, so I just took the stuff inside my bag and placed my empty bag inside the laundry, i put some fabric softner in the washing mashine, i left my bathroom and cleaned the shit that the rain made.

then, i took another bag, this time, it's a backpack, it's spacious enough for 5 books inside, i placed each one of them inside and some necessities inside, then, i placed my bag beside my large cabinet and wore my protective glasses, I opened my laptop to do some projects and assignments, i have to pass tomorrow,

yes, 9 hours in school and still, a lot of stuff to do at home such as projects and homeworks. life's so fucked up, right?

i sighed and just continued doing my work, i had a bit of a problem in my Physics activity, i suddenly remembered the times when Jungkook used to help me with schoolwork.

i wanted to move on from him, but, I keep on getting flashbacks..

i managed to stop my tears, wiping them with my fingers. nobody really cares for me, not even my mom, and my dad, they would think that depression is just feeling sad for a while, then, you can get rid of it the next day, but, fuck no, it fucks in your mind everyday, nothing can heal it, except support from anyone i know, but seriously, there's no one who could help me get through this shit.

i wasn't able to focus on my work, instead, i rested my head on my desk, tears starts to fall on my cheeks, i really couldn't control it.

but I have to stop and continue my homework, then, when I'm on bed, i could cry anytime i want.

that's why my bed is the best place for me.

8:30pm, Sunday..

it's now 8:30 pm, and I have to go to bed, since I still have classes tomorrow, i turned my laptop off and closed my lights, i opened my lampshade and went to bed, but of course, i checked my social media accounts, I'm getting a lot of DM's from people that I don't know, i blocked them all, ugh.

Jungkook and I are still friends on Facebook, i checked up on his account, he still havn't posted yet about his life, i hope he's doing good, without me 💔

i set my alarm for 5:00am instead, since I'm not getting that much sleep as before.

i miss you kook.