Chapter 40

The next morning.

i woke up by myself, i didnt had the energy today, I just stood up from my bed, i was just frowning.

i took a bath, i let the warm water run all over my body, i just cant stop thinking about my dream yesterday.

after a quick shower, i went to my open closet and chose the outfit that i'll wear, I dont want to be that stylish today, so i just chose a simple oversized black shirt with white shorts

i went downstairs and saw my brother, just sitting on the couch, watching tv, i went to him, he saw me and went up to me.

Jimin: you doing good now?

i nodded, he rubbed my shoulders and guided me to the dining area. the maids started to prepare our breakfast, i sat down beside my brother, i just stared straight, he broke the silence.

Jimin: heyyy, it's a bright morning today, but why are you sad?
me: i cant get rid of my dream, yesterday, it keeps interrupting me
Jimin: Y/n, it's all a dream, and plus, dreams dont necessarily appear in reality, its super rare, and another one, I'm here to guide and protect you, lil sis, now, show me a big smile.

i smiled at his words, he's the sweetest brother I could ever ask for.

Jimin: that's it! now keep that smile for the rest of the day.

he smiled back at me, then, we talked about stuff and waited for the food to be served, our talk was interrupted when my phone buzzed, i took my phone and checked who texted me, it was my husband, Chanyeol, i opened the message and it said.

Chanyeol: meet me at the Cafe, near your house, at 7:20pm, we'll meet a client, and i need you with me.
me: okay.

i closed my phone and went back to my brother, he asked.

Jimin: who was that?
me: it was just Chanyeol,  he's meeting with someone later at 7, and i have to be there with him.
Jimin: okay, but for now, lets admire the yummy food that's served.
Jimin: do you want me to come with you?
me: n-no its okay, i can handle
Jimin: you sure?
me: yes of course *shows a small smile*

after eating, i went upstairs to my couch, i opened the tv and watched movies on Netflix.

after watching some movies, my phone buzzed, i took my phone using my right hand and unlocked it, someone messaged me, i opened the message.

Rose: heyyy Y/n, are you back in New York?
me: oh, yes, i am 😊
Rose: awee great!! we should meet again with Quinn, she really missed you, and me too!
me: i miss y'all more! so, when's the meet up?
Rose: how about tomorrow, 2pm, in the school campus?
me: sure!! i would love to see the campus again!
Rose: greattt!! see you tomorrow!
me: same!

i smiled and closed my phone, i focused on watching the movie.

6:30pm

hours after watching the movie, I checked the time and it was already 6:30, I have to prepare myself, so I went to my open closet and just chose this

I also took a white denim jacket with me, I did some light make up and took my phone and my purse, then, my phone buzzed again, I opened it and saw my husband's text

Chanyeol: you should be here in 30 minutes, I'll wait for you.

I seenzoned him and went out of my room, my brother is playing in his phone, i called his attention.

me: oppa, I'm gonna meet Chanyeol now, see you later
Jimin: okay, take care

he replied while he was still playing his favorite game, i chuckled and left the house, i decided to get a taxi.

after the taxi ride, I'm now in Starbucks, i opened the glass door and entered the Café, i searched for Chanyeol, now, i see him sitting on an empty table, with 3 available seats with his table, both of his elbows were on the table, he was scrolling down through his phone, i went up to him.

me: I'm here...
chanyeol: sit beside me.

he coldly replied to me,  and just kept using his phone, i see he's scrolling down through his facebook, i asked him.

me: so, who are you gonna meet with?
Chanyeol: my business partner, now, stay quiet and just follow whatever i say.

i nodded, i held both of my hands on my thighs and looked around the place while waiting for Chanyeol's business parter.

minutes later, he finally arrived, he's a tall, handsome, and fine looking man, he has someone with him, it's his boyfriend, he's wearing a black blazer with a button up sleeve in his blazer, he was wearing glasses that made him look better.

but.....

he kinda looks familiar

did i knew him before?

Chanyeol stands up and shaked hands with his business partner and his wife,

Chanyeol: ??? and ????, take a seat

he smiles, his business parter smiles back and sits with us too, with the woman he's with.

now y'all, who do you think the man and the woman is?