Chapter 37

2 days later.

Y/n's POV.

our plane just landed to New York, and I'm so excited to meet my friends again, well, Chanyeol's purpose here is for business outings, but i want to touch down here too.

i went my way to my hometown, Manhattan, I'm finally gonna meet my family, i havn't seen them in months, 

2 hours later.

i finally arrived in my home, i stepped on the doorway and rang the doorbell, i don't know why but I feel nervous, I'm still mad at my mom, for forcing me to marry a demon, the door opens, revealing my brother.

Jimin: Y/NNN!! i miss you so much!!

he throws himself on me and hugged me so fucking tight, i giggled and hugged him even tighter.

Me: i miss you moree!!!

we let go of each other, he carries my 2 luggages and the both of us steps in the home,

nostalgia, all i could feel in here is Nostalgia, i observed the place, upto the ceiling.

me: where's mom?

Jimin: oh, that human? you still remember her?

he asks in a sarcastic tone, he raised his left eyebrow at me.

me: o-of course I do, now, where is she?
Jimin: she's out with her friends, let's go and unpack your stuff my lil sis

I nodded and we began go upstairs, my brother unlocks the door to my room, my room still looks like what it was before, it was colourful. and it had LED lights on the ceiling, my room's still a vibe.

my brother drags both of my luggage to my open closet, and we started to unpack my stuff, well, I'm only staying here for a month and a half, I brought most of my clothes, so I'll be taking time, for sure.

after unpacking all of my clothes, we went downstairs and went to the dining area to eat my early dinner, I really feel nostalgia here, memories, bring back memories bring back you.

Jimin: so Y/n, where are you planning to go later? let me come with you since your crazy husband just left you going here alone

me: *chuckles* he isnt really that crazy bro, but, I'm planning to go to the mall

Jimin: sure, imma get the car ready for later

I nodded, then we continued eating our early dinner, after that, I went upstairs to change my clothes, i chose something that matches my mood.

yep, these matches my mood so well.
then, I took my phone and my purse, then, I went out of my room, my brother's actually outside my room, spraying perfume all over his chest, he turns his body to me as he heard the door open.

Jimin: let's go, shall we?
me: of course, oppa

we chuckled, we went downstairs to the garage, we hopped in to our chosen car and my brother starts to drive all the way to the mall we used to go to.

I stared at the sunset, I suddenly remember when I used to observe the sky while whenever I'm going to school, or I'm going all the way home, high school memories were the best.

my brother broke the silence.

Jimin: soooooo, Y/n, is your husband treating you well?
me: w-well of c-course,
Jimin: why are you stuttering

his eyes looked at me, and back to the road while holding the car's steering wheel,

me: well, your question surprised me
Jimin: how was it a surprise? or is he not treating you right?
me: well, duh,  he's my husband, and he's supposed to be treating me right, you know me,
Jimin: yeah, i know you so well.

i sighed and looked back at the road, and I decided to change the topic.

me: so oppa, have you got a girlfriend yet?
Jimin: of course, none

i chuckled at him

Jimin: I'm not even interested to be in one
me: why?
Jimin: because I still have a little sister to keep an eye on, which is you
me: well, you dont have to, I'm already an adult-
Jimin: well, you're just 17 when you married Chanyeol, and of course, you are not an adult yet, I feel so sorry for you, lil sis, you weren't able to continue your dream to be an aeronautical engineer, if it weren't for our mom.
me: did I wish to be one?
Jimin: yeah, you did, infact, you even had aesthetic designs of galaxies on your school supplies, they looked so cute
me: really? I dont remember anything of that, at all
Jimin: well yeah, because of your tragic accident, well, you also had a caring professor that took care of you everytime his school shift was over, he was also nice to our family.
me: that's nice, he must be a very professor
Jimin: dont you remember him, Y/n?

I nodded as a no, he nodded his head back and showed a small smile, then he concentrated back to the road.

welp, my accident resulted me to forget a lot of things that were just new to my head after the incident, so, I dont remember him clearly.

after 10 minutes, we finally arrived to the mall, we went to our favourite clothing shop, and bought everything we loved, we even bought paired shirts!

after that, we went to Mc Donald's for snacks, we took pictures and shit, then, we started to eat our food, then, flashbacks started to run through my head,

my head started to spin-

i closed my eyes and saw a person was appearing in my head, I think I know him.

my brother started to worry, so he held me by the shoulders and rubbed them, he asked.

"Y/n, are you okay?"

I wasnt able to answer him, because my head started to hurt.

the more I look at my brother, the more I see him clearly.

the man was wearing a white hoodie, he was beside me, taking pictures with me.

w-who was h-he?