Chapter 18: 16+

WARNING: the next scene that y'all be reading will be 16+, i repeat, any scene that is written in here doesn't involve any real character, or person, if you aren't 15 or below, please exit, or read at your own risk.

he starts to walk towards me, until my back hits the wall, i started to get a lot nervous now, my knees are trembling in fear, he stares directly into my eyes, i feel the amount of nervousness that i never felt before.

Professor Kim: how are you doing now?

i sighed and answered him.

me: i-im doing g-good Professor, it's just that I still think about him.
Professor Kim: just don't think about him anymore, just think about us.
me: w-what do you m-mean sir?
Professor Kim: i know you really need someone to hug onto

he hugged me into his arms, his arms snaked all the way to my waist, pressing my whole body on his chest. i started to tear down.

Professor Kim: hush babygirl, I won't do anything to you that will make you hurt.
me: t-thank you so much Professor, i reay needed someone to talk and to hug onto, thank god you're here with me.

he lets go of the hug and faced me, staring at my brown eyes.

Professor Kim: can i tell you something?
me: s-sure Professor, what is it?

he takes a deep breath and said.

Professor Kim: i know that this can break my career, but i have to tell you how i feel about you, i loved you, since I first saw you, you were different from the other students that I have, they wanted me for sex and shit, but you're darn different, that's what made me fall inlove with you,

i stopped breathing for a moment.

did i hear it right?

my crush likes me back?!

omgggg

i sighed and looked back at him, i held both of his arms which were shaking and smiled.

me: yes sir, i do, i liked you, not as my professor, but also as a person that I admire the most, you were the person that understood me from the times that i was completely low, you gave me tons of advices that i didn't heard from anyone in this world, that made me love you so much.

he didn't waste anytime and just smashed his lips onto mine, his lips were different, it was so soft and easy to kiss on, he made me comfortable, he didn't knew that this is now my 2nd kiss, but whatever, he's perfect.

his hands crolled to my waist, and wrapped his arms around it, my hands crolled to his neck now, i wrapped them with my hands, our kiss was passionate, and soft, i loved it.

we now heard the bell ring, we stopped and chuckled at each other, then he asked me.

Professor Kim: dear Y/n, will you be my girlfriend?
me: promise me that you won't hurt me unlike my past relationship, okay?
Professor Kim: i promise, baby.

we kissed again, but just a peck, then, he let ne go out of the stock room first, before him.

darn, that was the best moment of my life.