Chapter 41

(Author's note: since Namjoon is no longer Y/n's professor, I won't call him Professor Kim, instead, I will name him as Namjoon)

Professor Kim's POV

my bestfriend, Chanyeol, invited me for a business meeting, he wants me to be his business partner, since he trusts me so much, and told me that I was a very good business handler way back when we were practicing business class.

he told me to meet him, and his wife, at Starbucks, the Café is near Y/n's house, and yes, i still remember her with all my heart, even though Ava's now my current girlfriend.

and, i invited Ava with me in this business meeting, and she seemed to be so happy for me, and she can't wait to meet Chanyeol's girlfriend, he said that his wife's name is, Y/n.

i hope it isn't her, i really hope.

present.

now, I'm with Chanyeol, and his wife, i sat down with Ava, then, i glanced at his wife.

this can't be

why her?

i kept quiet for a second,

Chanyeol: hey bro, is there something wrong?
me: a-ah no, not at all.
Chanyeol: okay, let's start with the plans.

i glanced at Y/n again, she looks so beautiful, she smiled at me and looked at her husband.

great, she definitely doesn't remember me at all.

last 7 months ago, the doctor explained that Y/n won't fully remember people that she was with right after her operation, since she still hasn't recovered.

now, here's me, facing her again.

I tried forgetting her, but, nothing worked.

Chanyeol: is everything okay with my plans? do you think that it needs some changes?

i looked at the paper that's lied flat on the table, and at him, i nodded and smiled.

Ava: woah Chanyeol, you plan so good!
Chanyeol: thank you, Ava

then, he continues discussing about the business plans, while I'm here, infront of Y/n, she looks at her husband while he discusses the plans.

can Y/n look at me like that again?

our drinks are served, i took a sip from my Vanilla Latte, and looked back again at y/n, she looks so beautiful and charming, she takes the straw from the tray and puts it on her drink and takes a sip of it, i dont want to get caught looking at her, so i looked back at the paper plan.

Y/n's POV

i swear i knew him before, but i dont want to ask him infront of Chanyeol, he will surely kill me if i mess up.

i took a sip of my drink, wondering why Sir Namjoon keeps looking at me.

S-sir Namjoon

is familiar.

i sighed and just paid attention to Chanyeol.

end of Y/n's POV

after 30 minutes of taking and shit, it's finally done, Chanyeol arranges the business paper plans on his hands and tapped them multiple times on the table to keep them aligned together.

Chanyeol: our next meeting is next week, thank you and Ava for this time.
Ava: aww that's nothing! just call us anytime *smiles then wraps her arm onto Namjoon's*
Namjoon: no problem, bro, see you again.

i said in a relaxed tone, we shaked hands and waved each other goodbye, ava and i exited the café.

ava: so babe, do you and ma'am Y/n know each other?
me: uhm no, i just met her today silly, why?
ava: you seem to be glancing at her everytime she does something, are you simping for her?

she says in a suspicious tone, i looked at her.

me: of course, not, i already have you silly *chuckles*
ava: ohh you better make sure of it silly *chuckles too*

then, we walked together and went to the car, i drove ava all the way to her home, and to mine after.

end of Namjoon's POV

Y/n's POV

the session's over, i sighed for the last time, Chanyeol is now packing some stuff that was used for the meeting that just happened, then, i asked him.

me: can i go home now?
Chanyeol: go.

he said in a cold tone, i held both of my hands and left the Café, we never loved each other, it's just a forced marriage, and he's just using me for pleasure, and im just a fucking doll that he can play with anytime he wants.

i rode in the bus, all the way to my home, i sat on the back of the bus because i feel safe there, i sat on the seat and took my phone out to listen to some music, the stars up the sky caught my attention, i admired how round the moon is.

later on, I arrived home, I stepped out of the bus and opened the gate, then, I went in my home and went straight to my room, I changed into some comfy clothes, just sweatpants and an oversized shirt, I plopped into my bed and used my phone, until I received a message from someone, i dont know person's number, but, I know that it isnt a scam or what.

I opened the message, and it says that.

???: hi, it's me, Namjoon,