Chapter 24

3:20 pm, Wednesday

we stepped out of the car and began to ran to our eomma who's busy on her computer, just working at home.

"eommaaa" both of us screamed as we ran to our mom, she chuckled and opened her arms for the both of us to hug on, i ran upto her first then oppa Jimin, damn, i love this.

"Y/n dear, how was school?" my mom asked, while rubbing my hair softly with her palms, "it was great mom, how was yours?" i asked, still smiling
"there was a lot of work, and now, Im over my dears, how about let's go somewhere for dinner?" she said and smiled at the both of us, still higging her tightly.

"yeyyy" my brother said, Smiling so cutely, my mom can't help but smile too, then, we went upstairs to change into our outfits, i chose these because it was cozy and comfortable too

j looked at myself at the mirror and smiled, then, I applied some light pink lipstick on my lips and went out of my room, carrying my bag with me.

I saw my brother, Jimin, he was just wearing his yellow cozy sweater with his black leather pants, then, he was spraying some perfume on his chest, I began to laugh when he accidentally sprayed perfume on his face, it went to his whole nose and mouth that made him sneeze as fuck.

Jimin: AAAA-CHOOOOO

that was a loud sneeze omg HAHAHAHAHA, I chuckled and went to him and grabbed his hand "you okay now?" I asked.

Jimin: do you think I am? *stares*

then we both chuckled at his last response, we went downstairs and saw our mom waiting for us downstairs, she stared at the both of us, she's a proud mother indeed, she held her hands.

mom: my babies are definitely grown up!!

she says as she opened her arms at us, we ran to her and hugged her tightly, I love this moments,  it rarely happens since my brother's always out of the country, he barely attends family occasions, now, he's with us, happily.

Jimin: of course mom, *smiles*

we smiled together, then, we went to the garage and hopped into the car, I sat on the back seat with my brother, my mom's gonna drive for today,

I was sitting on the window seat, with my brother, he's on the other side of the car, I was holding my phone, staring at the sun setting, the sun was still shining brightly but it looked like it was setting, until I felt a beep on my phone, I curiously opened my phone and checked who messaged me, it was Namjoon.

namjoon: hey baby girl, 😏
me: woah, you never called me that, tbh it was weird
namjoon: forget about the cringy start, I should know who were you with before you left the campus, who was he to you?

at first, I found it weird, I was about to type "my brother, Jimin" until I stopped, an idea popped in my head, I wanna make him go curious about it.

me: it was just a special someone to me
namjoon: what do you mean by that, baby?

the word "baby" made me have butterflies in my stomach,  well, that's our call sign but it feels different when I receive a text of it, from Namjoon.

Namjoon: please tell me who it is, even though our relationship is meant to be hidden and forbidden, you shouldnt be taking advantage of that and to date other boys, am I right?

I received chills on my spine as I read his last message, well, technically, I was about to say that the guy who I was with, was my brother, but, he just went offline and left me seen, I sighed and looked up again on the sky.

I'm sorry, Namjoon