Chapter 39

i closed the lights and went to my bed, but first, i wore the white hoodie, it was cute and comfortable, i rubbed my 2 shoulders to keep me comfy, i turned the lampshade on and went to my bed.

2:45am, Monday.

In your dream.

it was an afternoon day, i was walking on an empty road, i held the straps of my shoulder bag as i continued my way, i was about to pass another road until.

something hit me from my side.

it was a car.

i immediately opened my eyes and screamed, my heart started to beat so fast, and i wasn'table to control my breathing, so i sighed, but it just made it worse.

i sat on the corner of my bed and rolled myself into a ball, tears started to fall on my cheeks.

my bedroom door opens, revealing my brother who was dead ass worried, he searched for me, he had a bit of trouble, my room was dark, and the window was the only one giving light to my room.

he finally found me on the very corner of the bed, crying, he sat down with me and hugged me.

Jimin: Y/n, what's wrong? what happened to you?
me: I-i dreamed o-of g-getting into a c-car a-accident....
Jimin: don't worry y/n, it was just a dream, and it will never happen to you, again.

he rested his head on my shoulders and hugged me tightly, he reasurred me that I am safe, i cried more, i dont want that accident to happen to me ever again.

i went to my bed and lied down, Jimin covered my entire body with a blanket and sat beside me.

Jimin: you're safe, Y/n, I'll never leave you, now, go to bed.

he rubbed my shoulders and kissed my forehead, i went fast asleep, now, he left my room.