Chapter 35

"please n-no!!"

" not again!!"

"s-stop it h-hurts"

3:45am

Y/n's POV

i stared above the ceiling, it was very dark, and the light that's in the room was a small lampshade, I felt blood rushing all over my thighs, I sighed very deeply, the same time tears started to run all over my cheeks,

"stop crying, you look so dumb when you do"

my fiance said, he was dressed, he opened the bedroom door, he went out of the room and slammed it making a loud bang, i flinched and started to cry more.

last 3 months ago.

i was in the dining table with my family, eating mt dinner, until my mom started to talk to us about family matters with my brother, she got so upset because my dad rarely sends us money now.

mom: Y/n, i want you to travel all the way to California, and marry Mr. Park's son, Chanyeol
Jimin: but mom why my sister?!
mom: she can marry Chanyeol, and if she did, our family will be saved.
Jimin: isn't civil engineering enough for you? i sacrificed my carrier just to have the future you forced me to have, now, you're forcing my sister to marry Chanyeol?! no mom, you already ruined me, and you can't ruin my sister's future
mom: i am your mother, and I know what's the best for the both of you
Jimin: you just decide the worst things in this family! I'm leaving.

my brother said his last words and opened the main door, he opened it harshly and slammed it, which made a huge bang.

while there's me, i didn't knew what to say, because i just recovered from my operation and I was too shy and innocent, i didnt remember anything about the details thatmy brother said, all my mom told me right now is.

mom: you should marry Mr. Park's son, do you understand me?

she said, like she was threatening me, I carefully nodded because i didnt really knew what it meant.

Present.

now, I'm fully recovered and I'm forced to marry Chanyeol, And he's taking advantage of our marriage by raping me every night, this is so horrible, i wish I never said yes, there's no backing out in this decision.

i sighed and stood up, my private part hurts so bad, but i have to leave and go to the toilet and clean myself up, i managed to go to the bathroom and clean myself, after cleaning myself, i stared at the huge mirror right infront of me, tears started to fall on my cheeks, what kind of decision did my mom even do for me?

i looked down and wiped my tears off, i changed the bedsheets and rested myself, it's now a habit of Chanyeol to leave every night, he comes back home very late, and sometimes, he doesn't.

i rested myself to sleep,