Chapter 21:late

5:45 am, Tuesday

i was sleeping so comfortably, until my maid was knocking on my door, nonstop, saying "ma'am Y/n, it's already 5:30am, do you have classes today?" i widen my eyes and said

"u-uhm yes, i wont eat breakfast anymoree!!!" i shouted on top of my lungs,
"are you sure ma'am? please take a sandwich or an apple with you" my maid replied,
"okay, pack me both of them, I'm gonna take a bath now" i replied.
"okay ma'am" she replied

then, the maid left, i was rushing as fuck, i took whatever clothes that was the nearest to me and I rushed into the bathroom, i was scrubing my body roughly and fastly, i think I'm getting a bruise because of this.

then, i immediately wore the outfit that the stupid me chose, a purple colored, very mini skirt with a croptop?! what no, I immediately took my oversized hoodie which was black again and i took my bag, it will still take me an hour and a half to arrive to school.

"here's your food, Ma'am Y/n" my maid says, as i rushed downstairs,
"thank you" i replied and took the food she gave me, she nods and i hurried up leaving the house, the walk will take me 15 minutes, so I just ran, i checked the time on my phone, it's now 6:00am
FUCKKKK

now, I'm in the bus station, the exact dame time the bus arrived, i rode in whatever seat was near me, i opened my phone and just calmed down. bit, i told my mom that I already left to school, she still hasn't answered yet, whatever.

i still feel a bit sleepy, i applied my cold water bottle on my eyes and rested them for atound 5 minutes, they're now good, i can open my eyes conpletely without having hooded eyes.

i stared at the sky blue colored sky, it looks so pretty, there's no clouds up there, the sky was clearly sky blue, i loved the ambiance and the view.

i took a photo of it, and just watched the sky..

30 minutes later

it's now 6:30am, and I'll be arriving there by 6:45am, the bus stops, i immediately walked all the way to the campus, i remembered that too much running can attack me with asthma, fuck, i started to breathe heavily multiple times, i took my inhaler from my bag and inhaled there, now, i feel good, i just walked instead, i can explain to my Professor- , oh no, i meant Namjoon about this.

now, i arrived in the campus, i went upstairs all the way to my classroom,  they're now starting what the fuck.

i knocked on the door, then opened the door, seeing Professor, sitting on his desk while reading a book, he looks up to me, he stared at my thighs, all the way up, i started to explain myself.

me: goodmorning Professor Kim, I'm very sorry that I was late

it didn't even look like he listened to me, it was more like just staring at my legs and thighs.

Professor Kim: o-oh, you may go back to your seat.

i nodded, i started to get curious, he loves legs? HAHAHAHA, he watched my every move, such as going to my seat, i don't even look in my best moment right now, i definitely look so fucking awful.

i dropped my bag beside my desk, and started to open my Math notebook, and answered a question that was presented on the white board, using a projector, then, I started to copy whatever the question was.

               Professor Kim's POV

why was Y/n late today doe? she went back to her seat and started to copy the math equations that i presented on the board, i closed my book and roamed around the classroom, i have the remote with me, so that I can change the pwerpoint presentation whenever i want, now, I am passing through Y/n's desk, she looks so busy and stressed, until she didn't notice that her pen rolled all the way on another empty desk under it, Mia informed her about her pen, she thanked her and she went all the way down the desk to get it.

she wasn't able to reach it so she positioned herself in all fours, her skirt was too short, and it was enough for me to see her red laced underwear, fuck, don't tell me I'm getting a boner, right in class! i inhaled and exhaled, good thing no one's focused on her, i kept calling her quietly, but she wasn't able to hear it, she even went further to get her pen, ugh!

now, after a million times of trying, she finally got her pen, she pulled her skirt down and went back to her seat, damn, i wanna grab her thighs so bad, and for my boner? don't worry, I'm going back to my desk and fix this shit.

i went back to my desk, trying my best to fix this problem, ugh, i kept pushing it back, but it keeps on going up, what the fuck is this dick?

i was looking down, pouting as i can't fix this, until a student asked for a question,  me be like "hold on kid, i gotta fix mine first " and no i am serious about this.

i sighed and went to the student that needed my help, im gonna punish you so hard, Y/n